Yanks fan

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 785
Ayo after u download a song in the azueurus (sp) and put the songs n itunes will it totally delete them out of itunes and my cpu if I delete the mixtape download from azuerus sorry I'm a noob to this torrent stuff. Much better than limewire btw.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7608
Well this is what I do and it works for me. If it doesnt work for you then I suggest talking to someone like Brad, MS, Nick V, or anyother computer guy on here.

But what I do is this:
Follow the instructions on how to download from that site obviously. But I save all the torrents in a folder I have dedicated just for mixtapes from there. After its done downloading from Azureus, I remove it from there so no one can download it from me. Then I go to the folder and click and drag the songs over to iTunes. Then its all good. Thats what I do and it hasn't ever not worked for me.

Hope this helps someway bud.

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 787
Ur mean lol aren't u supposed 2 let ppl seed off of u?? Well I dnt have to drag mines to itunes I have it setup as my default player so all I gota do is double click and they are there. Man I can't wait to get my ipod idk wtf I was thinking I shoulda been had an ipod I'm usually always on the new gadgets but I never looked into getting an ipod till recently.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7611
Yea, your supposed to let people seed off of you but I don't want to lol.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3373
not letting others seed > going to jail an being fined 500,00 per illegally downloaded song

Silver Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 125
shhhhhh

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7619
Thats the other reason Reece.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums