EHQS 12" FTMFW!!!! (review)

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 763
well today i finally decided to take listen to these things i had them in a small crappy prefab box.
recieving between 400-600 watts each sub (audiobahn A8000T ma boys)
i was overpowering them a lil bit but man i tell you these things are awesome!!!! IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CHEAP good sub this is the way to go for sure!!
They got very loud on usda white girl main song i tested them on!!
it was a quick session no serious testing just a quick listen.
only thing i can bad about them is tht the lows were absent they werent tht good at all with the lows but tht might be due to the small crappy box i hand them in!
well worth the money and i think their well worth the $200 pricetag w/ box im selling them for.

Silver Member

Post Number: 766
bump me up b1tches lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 771
Lol the amps aren't mines their ma boys all I have is the subs and the box another offer?

Silver Member

Post Number: 772
I can do 200 shipped on the subs?? And I can throw in some free 4gauge power wire

Silver Member

Post Number: 773
Ayo donnie the amps aren't mine their my friends amps he uses them for his type R's their not 4 sale? What's your offer for just subs and box?

Silver Member

Post Number: 774
subs box and amp $ 250 deal!!! he said hell sell me his amp ok deal u got it thts a good deal to my man i was gona sell a weaker amp and these subs for 400 local

Silver Member

Post Number: 776
do you have paypal donnie?

Silver Member

Post Number: 777
yea 1 amp would power both subs they are 200 RMS each which is exactly what they would be getting from tht amp donnie. yes they are svc4 trust me 1 amp will be fine u will be impressed! im not trying to hustle u or anything bcuz im sure i can sell them locally for more than 250 with a cheap azz visonik amp i was going to purchase off ebay for the combo deal

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2425
hahahahaha at Donnie's ninja editing.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5536
$200 for a pair of ehqs 12"s and a prefab box?

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 798
^^somebody is making some caSh

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5543
i just can't believe someone here would pay $200 for the subs and a prefab box. even shipped that's a rip off. i can see local, but here?

the person that buys this would definately be one dumbas_s.

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 800
^^^^^ yeah

Bronze Member
Username: Splfreak

Post Number: 35
damnn, only $200??? AND it comes with a "small crappy prefab box"?!?! SHIPPED!? HOLY SH!T MAN

with all those exclamation marks you used, it must be amazing. i mean, this sounds like the greatest audio deal of the century!

no.
this isnt a review, its a forsale add
GTFO FTMFW!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Explictx

Glen Burnie, Maryland USA

Post Number: 429
You know they where only like 25 bucks right?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5547
i'm still wondering who this donnie guy is? i don't recall a donnie here?

and mj23dynasty, you know you just ripped off a fellow member of ecoustics if you sold him the subs/box for $200 right?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2427
SomeDonnieDude

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5549
ohhh, thanks. wonder if he ever bought them.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1198
I recognize the name SomeDonnieDude, but I didn't see him respond to this thread. Where is this going?

Also, those subs were only $13 a piece, and are now discontinued.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5552
he deleted his posts somehow. and unless he got that amp with it, he got ripped big time.

and somedonniedude, if you got ripped off, i mean got the subs, please get a different box for them. they like bigger boxes, about 1.75cuft. sealed, each.

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 543
I was gonna mess with him a little bit, but then I decided I didnt want to be an @ss lol...

I do have stealthy ninja editing skills

Silver Member

Post Number: 430
Haha. Man when I saw 200 and EHQS in the same line i was like =O. i have some and im sorry but they are not worth no 200 dollars.

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 544
Didnt they retail at like $25 or something? Im still trying to figure out how he ran 600wrms to one of an amp that does 400w @ 4 ohms. (and how they did not fry)

Silver Member

Post Number: 431
Yeah they were $25. And he couldn't have because running a little more then 200w a piece got coil slapping for me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 778
How would tht be ripping some1 off? He knows what they are I see his name a lot around here (some donnie dude)
and it wasn't a for sale sign y wud any1 on ecoustics want them when they cuda got em when they were on sale
And idk what I was thinking they were only getting 400 or less watts a piece

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5554
watch giving them 400wrms each, they can't handle power well. i'd say 200w each would be the limit, and even then you have to be very careful.

and yeah, if you were to have sold the subs/box for $200 shipped, that would have been ripping him off.

Silver Member

Post Number: 780
Yea I fucked one up with too much power I just noticed a crack on one of the cones ima see what some super glue will do for them inside the cone

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3371
Dwight = Douche for the second time on Ecoustics. Who votes GTFO. Say I.

I.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5561
that's wrong, but funny.

Silver Member

Post Number: 782
Oh reece get off my d1ck. I wasn't going 2 rip tht guy off my friend wasn't even going 2 sell me his amp and even if he wudnt of it wudnt of been a rip
$50 for subs which isn't a rip since he can't em anywhere else
$50 for a box which is pretty cheap
$50 for amp which is cheap
$50 for shipping so how do u equate tht as a rip off????????
Exactly!
And I cracked the cone so what it was my money I cracked the cone I don't even think it was from over powering I think it got cracked during transport from switching from car to car etc etc. My fault ok so stfu reece get off my nutz.stop getting on ma damn case for no reason.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3375
dwight im anything but on youre dick... take a second to shut the hell up with youre hardass bullsh!t and learn something around here instead of saying f*cking retarded sh!t everytime you post. i think i speak for more than myself when i say you are annoying as hell... maybe if u listened instead of running your c*cksucker you wouldn't be f*cking up those "awesome subs that are worth 200 bucks"

and you can justify trying to get 200 bucks for that crap but selling a prefab box to anyone i a ripoff for them as well as a sh!tty amp thats destined to fail and sh!tty subs... once again GTFO, STFU, or start a war of words with me and look like an even bigger tool...

Silver Member

Post Number: 788
First off reese I said in the OP tht it was a prefab if some1 wants it how is tht a ripoff??? Ie if I'm selling a broken item and list it as broken and some1 wants to buy it how is tht a rip off??? Stfu and think of what ur saying if I'm so annoying dnt waste ur precious time replying to my posts. And like I stated above they were broken during transport after I sat and thought about what happened last night... ok so mind ur f uckin bussiness Reece ASSler

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 16102
you get what you pay for from a 20 dollar sub.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3377
haha original... jackass... if they were broken in transit y wasnt that mentioned in the first post? and by the way its reece with a c. reading > you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 792
Bcuz I didn't notice till later and as stated I just was thinking what all happened last night bcuz I went out after tht and had a few drinks so I kinda forgot some stuff. For what would be the reason for me to lie? Jus keep me entertained assler keep making an azz out of urself this doesn't concern u at all so stop posting. Azzwhole mind ur business. Go get a girl to tlk 2 and stop bugging me with ur lame azz sh1t. I'm done responding 2 u loooooooser.

Exactly what im thinking myself chad. So idk why mr. ASSler is tlkin out his azz so much. They love 2 hate me haha. I enjoy the attention assler humor me I'm bored at work.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3380
hahahahaha dude... for real... stop touching yourself... if you were so cool you wouldn't talk hard on an internet forum... i've got plenty of girls to talk to and im sure some dudes on this forum could attest to that... keep up the orginality with the name calling; it makes you look even cooler than everyone already thinks you are. if you find time between flexing in a mirror and rubbing the fleschy patch where your d!ck should be then come back on here and say something else cool that "everyone loves to hate you for"... haha what a tool

Silver Member

Post Number: 794
Haha reece "fleshy patch" is tht what some1 told u vag1na's look like since you've never seen 1?? And trust me I'm not tlkin tough at all trust me if me n u were n a room together u wudnt get so smart bcuz ur soft as a marshmallow inside that's why u get on here and tlk sh1t lol u make me laugh. Idc whether every1 hates me or not. Lol try becoming something in life other than a profession d1ck rider. Lemme know when ur ready to take my d1ck out ur mouth until then u can continue too make my work day go faster. (Ice storm ya know) and plz save the stupid "do u want fries with that joke thts coming" haha I know azzes way to well. Why dnt u get offline and go learn something about azz urself hahaha

Silver Member

Post Number: 795
I'm just bored and entertaining ur dumb assedness yes I know thts not a word so save the speech. U had no reason to post anything in this thread ur a drama queen tht jus wanted 2 start something so go somewhere and finger urself lil guy... haha thts why u bought the big truck so u cud compensate for ur bitchness and look manly and tough bcuz ur a lil small guy inside and ur heart is made of charmin tissue hahaha soft as hell hahahaha.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2089
how bout u take ur nonsense somewhere else .. we dont need here on this forum ... ur a newcomer here and ur not liked by alot of people becuz u have smart @$$ remarks to everything people say

regardless of what ur going to say .. the people who have been here for a long time dont wanna see it or here it

if u have something productive to say then by all means say it .. but if it isnt productive then scrap it ... PM someone if u have a problem dont clog up the forums

also please dont come at me with a he said she said nonsense ...

oh and reece has been a while and we know hes a d1ck ... lol

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1125
No offense or anything, but both of you are making a fool out of yourselves.
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 798
Well said mike I can respect tht. I just dnt like wen ppl tlk crap for no reason at all just because they feel like it but yea I get what ur saying ur totally right.

Silver Member

Post Number: 799
O yea 1 more thing not being a lil kid or anything but y is it me ur coming at?? Why not reece go back and read the thread and u can clearly see I did nothing wrong but respond to his smart remarks. Sorry bout being childish but I just don't get it

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1192
I could be wrong, but I think he admitted he has a vag1na:

Reece:
"... and rubbing the fleschy patch where your d!ck should be ..."

Dwight:
"Haha reece "fleshy patch" is tht what some1 told u vag1na's look like since you've never seen 1?? ..."

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5564
wow, someone definately turned into a wheeler jr. real fast.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2091
becuz i know reece and i can talk to him personally ... i dont know u from a hole in the head ...

when i talk to reece ill tell him the same way i feel

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1196
hey hey hey, dwight has not tried kerfing in a pool...lol

btw, what's a good substance to use for kerfing?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5565
"hey hey hey, dwight has not tried kerfing in a pool...lol"

give it time. if he decides to start building boxes, i can easily see him doing something like that. he already has the stupid, childesh, immature, make no sense remarks as wheeler. it's only time.

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 975

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3203
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 976
haha

Silver Member

Post Number: 800
haha kerfing??? nah not me and no im not wheeler ive only gotten into it with a few ppl
driving
ctmike
reece
and cam and me n cam is cool now.
but i aint arguing wit no1 on here anymore bcuz i see no mater what i say im always wrong haha. so i rather not get flamed and let some1 think their cool for getting smart with me.
if u read this thread b4 it went south u can see reece jus came n tlkin sh1t for no reason buts it coo u all can have is back. and i make some nice suggestions to ppl and answer what few questions i am so im not as bad as wheeler

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5566
do you even know who wheeler is? or what kerfing is?

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1200
back to the question about good substance to use for kerfing???:-) :-) :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 801
No idk what kerfing is dnt want to know.. But I kno who wheeler is he was a noob who refused to learn... john wheeler

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 548
What is kerfing? I remember when I first joined this thread you guys where making fun of someone for throwing sub boxes in a pool lol? Is wheeler the one who ripped ppl off?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11698
Kerfing is a way of acheiving a rounded look in MDF by cutting (kerfing) the back side of the piece in parallel rips allowing you to bend the piece. Thoroughly gluing the joint is a must. Some/most call it a flared port.

P.S. Water is not recommended lol.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5613
this guy is probably wheeler with a new ID

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 549
I see now. How much can you bend a piece, and how much of a difference does it make?

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1127
Kerfing is a male queef.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7621
LOL at Brad's picture

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11700
Some of Fisher's fine work:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3042674

Silver Member

Post Number: 802
No I'm not wheeler idk how u relate me 2 kerfing and box building? But I guess. . . . .

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1203
I <3 that box.....

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1137
the annoying POS dwight is back again

Silver Member

Post Number: 803
Nah he just came out for a lil I put him away for good. Lol I felt like e thuggin for a lil I was bored at work

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 550
That box did look pretty sweet, even tho I only saw the port. Is it easier with turpan compared to mdf or about the same?

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1214
depends on who you ask. a lot of people won't use MDF, cause it "resonates" but only really if you use less than 3/4"

trupan is a better wood though

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1216
MJ just stop digging deeper....lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11722
Actually ppl use MDF because of its' properties.

You hear all the time about ppl bashing the use of plywood and such.

Awhile back we had someone joking around who built a box out of OSB (wafferboard). Then posted pics of it here looking for praise.

It was a classic.

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 553
haha... i bet it looked horrendous. I think it would be funny if someone built one and took it to a comp, or atleast put a second sheet of it over thier existing box lol.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1221
someone just posted that thread recently...lol

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1224
I'll do it, next time I go to a comp....lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3384
for the record im not bein an e-thug, just stating facts/having a little fun at dudes expense because ive noticed him gettin on a lot of peoples nerves... word

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 566
lol the look on peoples faces would be priceless, and make sure you win too! Bolt a dummy sony amp to the side of it too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us