The best pair of 10's for $250? (Oppinions on what you've heard and liked!)

Bronze Member
Username: Kujo

Post Number: 85
This spring Ima be starting up a new fiberglass build and I plan on using a pair of 10" subs that will give me great spl, with some sq as well. I'm thinking on running either a P.G. RSD 1200.1, or an Alpine MRD-m1005 for my amp. My budget for the subs will be about $250.

I listen to a variety of music from rap, hiphop, to rock, country, and even jazz etc.

I would like them to be pretty efficient too, and I want to port them. Just to throw out a number, I'd say roughly around 1cuft each sub. I havent decided if I want them to share a chamber or do separate chambers, so that may be taken into consideration for your suggestions.

I'm not interested in the walmart variety... nor competition worthy subs. Just plenty to satisfy me on a daliy basis, yet when I would like to impress a friend or two, make them smile with a GREAT backrub.

Soo pretty much any suggestion of subs that you have heard and would recomend based on my preferences, would be great! And just to show what I'm thinking of doing, heres a sketch of my next project:
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
No one has any suggestions or comments??

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3023
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=17535

Two of these
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=17539

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1478
Right now, we have a BIG sale on RD Audio products and you can get 2 very nice 10's and a 1000 rms amp for a great price. Email me for more info.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 681
Kevin,
I'm sure your a great guy but d@mn man give it a rest, not just you though, not even this thread in particular but as a whole the sales pitches need to stop...

Our forum is for advice, opinions, and what have you but when advice seeking threads receive replies that are nothing more sales pitches it ruins our integrity.

How is a person to know whether or not they're getting an honest suggestion without biased if your offering to sell them product.

This is not a site for retailers to use a sales tool. Yet a few of you have began treating it as if it were.

If you guys don't like my opinion to bad, I've been here longer than all of you and i'm sick and tired of seeing this place filled up with " F/S " threads.

If you want to sell or buy items that is fine, but.....
DO IT IN THE "FOR SALE" SECTION!!! (chuckles)

Thank you.

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 734
^lmao feg

Bronze Member
Username: Drant19

TX

Post Number: 94
hey if people wanna sell their stuff on here, let it be. dont be a doofus about it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
You know zac... I dont mean to sound like an @ss... but I didnt start this thread to bash on someone trying to market their product... I started it to get ideas on some new 10's, which is exactly what he gave me. Granted he may be trying to sell me something, but at least he gave a suggestion. So if you have any sub suggestions for me, please do share... but if you have a problem with people "selling products", then please start a different thread to share those feelings... dont bash on them here. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us