Chad Epicenter

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 382
hey chad i saw in the other post you were selling a audio control epicenter. well i have one to but i need help getting it set right... is there anyway you could tell me how to set the 2 nobs?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 16090
okay here is an explanation of how you can set it. i have messed with it enough to know a thing or two about it. lol.

sweep......is the frequency you want your bass to be the center point. the frequency ranges from 27HZ-60HZ. so if you turn it counter clock wise all the way it would be 27hz. if you turn it all the way clockwise, it would be 63hz. so you kinda figure it out. so you can figure out what would be the middle setting.

wide........is the eq curve. if you turn it all the way counter clockwise, it would be a steep slope. your bass will pretty much peak at where you set your sweep setting. if you turn it all the way clockwise, the eq curve would be almost flat. that means it will play all the frequencies the same.

so set them both right in the middle and listen. if you feel that the bass is peaking and not playing too flat, turn the sweep clockwise a bit. it will smoothen it out.

the way i have it is the wide is little below from middle and so is the sweep. but thats my subs. it differs with all subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us