Wtf

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 767
all the stuff,everybody on here says is junk,like, pa crunch etc there showing is underrated,and the weird part is its the spl competitiors saying all this,check this post out about the crunch ground pounders,even spl competitiors are saying it on caraudiocentral.net to

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/20/13407.html

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2093
well, 99% of their stuff is still overrated sh!t. lol. Idk, but ive never dealt with a good pyle, crunch, etc. system.

Bronze Member
Username: Vtouch06

Q-TowN, PiStoLvAniA

Post Number: 97
lol wierd...i went on ebay and the most expensive amp they have is like 260 shipped for 3000watts. lmao

http://cgi.ebay.com/CRUNCH-PZI3000-1D-3000W-CLASS-D-MONO-AMPLIFIER-AMP-NEW_W0QQi temZ300182195275QQihZ020QQcategoryZ64570QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Post Number: 769
prolly clipping them,just dont seem right i payed 200 b4 for 900 watts and it was total sheet

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2094
lmao at the MAX ratings. 3000w max w/ 2 50a fuses and a recommended 4ga leads. lets bench it at 14v and pull maybe 1k from it at 1ohm.

Silver Member

Post Number: 771
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Vtouch06

Q-TowN, PiStoLvAniA

Post Number: 98
Crunch=trash, who wants an amp named after a candy bar. LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 772
i thought spl competitors should know better than that,they even said maxsonics stuff was about tough as it gets

Silver Member

Post Number: 773
name says it all it a crunch when u push it to what they say

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2095
lmao. did u read their sigs?? alot of em was from team maxxsonics.

Silver Member

Post Number: 774
oh well now i didnt pay attenton to that,lmao

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 7279
crunch wa made to fullfill the low end user. now that all the underground companies make these kinds of amps looks stupid maxxsonics had to do something with it and i think this is the results.

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2096
Maxxsonics owns alot of stuff - hifonics, lanzar??, crunch, and some more. usualy companies is good unil maxx buys em, then its all downhill from there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 777
yeah thats the truth

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1287
Yeah that site over there has some weird things going on that that is a PRIME example.

Worshipping amps like that and claming they handle 18v @ .5ohm loads.....

I ordered a Hifonics amp for a friend of mine 1600bdi I believe and it was weak sauce.

Silver Member

Post Number: 778
one guy that has got thousads of post on caraudiocentral,claims you can run any 1 ohm stable amp @.5 ohms long as u got a good charging system,if that was true about everybody would be in car audio but its not that cheap lol

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2417
That amp in the ebay link is not the GP series crunch, that is the pzi. The GP series is supposed to do its power. I personally dont try talk about companies I've never had experience with.

I read that thread long ago. I also read threads there where the PA A3000db's were benched at around 2100rms at 1 ohm. I also have seen a birthsheet for a Planet Audio VX2200d, which is the same amp internally as the a3000db, and it was rated at 2253 at 1 ohm on 13.0v.

People say, well it may it do its power but the quality sucks. I say that the only PA line worth buying is the DB line. The rest of the amp lines may be crap but I honestly do like my a3000db's. And yes I did blow one of my old ones, but that was my own fault, trying to play it at 1ohm on my stock electrical. Since I've had my upgraded electrical, I've had no problems.

Whenever someone says something about the a3000db's I just shrug it off and dont respond, cause 99% of the time, that person has never had experience with one let alone held one or seen it in person. I've heard negative things about alot of companies that everybody here swears by, but unless I've actually used it, I dont just spout off and play the "I heard through the grapevine" sh!t.

Silver Member

Post Number: 780
a3000dbs do put out some raw power,ive seen videos of one pounding the hell.. out of 2 15 inch sx's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us