Bridging Speaker Level Inputs


New member
Username: Weezer4rock

Post Number: 1
Registered: Dec-07
I have an amp that I want to use w/ a sub. Problem is the Ch.1 RCA input is faulty, so I need to use the speaker level inputs. Can I just combine the right and left speaker level from the head unit into the channel 1 input or will that overload the amp?

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 783
Registered: Jun-06
what kindof amp do you have?

New member
Username: Weezer4rock

Post Number: 2
Registered: Dec-07
It's an older Alpine model. Has 4 ch but I'm using two to drive my fronts and Bridging the others for the sub.

Bronze Member
Username: Fred_sanford

Huntsville, Alabama Usa

Post Number: 58
Registered: Nov-07
I don't know about overloading the amp,but you will kill the HU(hu's can't be bridged)
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Shop Related Deals


Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us