WTF: Christmas List

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 470
The ole lady keeps buggin me what I want for Christmas and I can't think of a d@mn I want other than the usual sh!t:

DVD's of some movies
Winning Power Ball Lotto Ticket

I sure as he!! don't need or want:

Socks, Pocket T's, Jackets or clothing in any type or form.

Tools for the Shop

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6772
You can ask for HDTV, HD/blue ray player, HD movies, satellite system, GPS, hunting rifle + shells, lottery tickets, ShopVac, and maybe a maid?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6232
"maybe a maid?"

Make that a french maid. :-)

Don't you have any hobbies Phil? I'm into remote control planes,cars/trucks,helicopters and all sorts of other stuff like video games exercise. I'd be happy if someone got me something related to those. The Realflight R/C Simulator is really cool, I want one of those but they're like 200 bucks so I'm not buying one for myself.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7530
Need anything for your shop?
How about a one week pass from doing anything she asks you to do?

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 471
Rob,

I was in to the Remote Controlled Car thing years ago and I still actually have all the stuff just sitting in the basement on shelf covered up.

I was seriously considering getting back into it problem is there aren't or isn't that many places around with tracks to goto.

Only other hobby I have is model building, though, I haven't built any for quite some time, running a business yourself doesn't leave much time for much else. I got like 150 models I bought off Ebay a few year back.

Yeah, I was thinking some PS2 games, but there's nothing out there worth my interest and since the PS3 came along, not many if any companies are still producing them for the PS2.

Already got an 37" HDTV when Version Fios finally came into town here, got the 3 package deal with that with a dual tuner DVR and tuner for the 19" HDTV in the kitchen.

I definitively don't need anything for the shop, besides, if i want something I need, I just buy it myself, plus, I get the tax write off for it.

Ehhhh, I think of something so she can go out and spend money.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2171
those portable gps's are awesome, very convenient and easy to use

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1159
tell her to go buy something for herself that you will enjoy probably more than she will....if you know what I mean:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us