Queston bout airspace

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 432
ok its been awhile since ive been on here lol. ok christmas is comming up soon. my parents are getting me an alpine PDX 1.1000 for christmas. im getting rid of the 12w3 and getting 2 JL 12w6's. i guess what im asking is, is there a site out there where i can put in the airspace and the design of the box i wanna build and have it give me the measurments and angles to cut? dont wanna do a square box but not doing fiberglass. oh yeah this is going in the back of my scion tc.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 434
bump

Silver Member
Username: Wylie_coyote

Post Number: 130
I'm not too sure if this is what you're looking for but give it a go

http://www.diysubwoofers.org/

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 435
not what im looking for. im trying to build a box. i know what i want it to look like but i dont know where to start or what degree to make the angles and everything.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 953
If you have minimal wood working skills, I'd recommend building a square box to get more familiar with the tools and characteristics of working with MDF before you get overzealous :-) MDF/screws/glue isn't that expensive and you'll be glad you got the previous experience.

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 539
id build a square box then add all the corners and angles you want till you find what you looking for

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7567
Hey Matt. I have a TC as well. If I were you, I would go look sign up at one of the scion forums like scionlife.com and see if anyone over there has any experience with the angles of the trunk. Ive tried to take dimensions and everything but I just couldn't figure it out.

I believe the box your looking at is:
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us