Best in ear headphones for bass?

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 407
ive been lookin around for some good in ear headphones that hit those low notes and cancel out sound. also preferably a reasonable price. any ideas would help.

right now i have the sony ones and ive had a few pairs of them before these and they work rly well. but im lookin for something that rly hits the lows nicely.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1261
http://headphonereviews.org/

Silver Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 249
2 6X9s

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1770
My dad has a Bose and they are real nice. I have no point of comparison, but I like them.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4210
i've got some altec lansing.. love them.. they cover your whole ear.. not the micro crap ... best set ive had in a long time

were pretty cheap.. they have a mic built in .. think it was 30-40? don't remember

Bronze Member
Username: Tblazer74

South Salem, NY USA

Post Number: 77
SkullCandy Smokin' Buds. I got them onsale for $7. See if you can find a pair, they're easily the best for the money and they have a design that cancels them out. I like the around ear ones, which SkullCandy also makes real nice ones even with good subs in them lol, but these are discreet and the best.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6152
"i've got some altec lansing.. love them.. they cover your whole ear.. not the micro crap ... best set ive had in a long time

were pretty cheap.. they have a mic built in .. think it was 30-40? don't remember"

For 30-40 dollars those Altech Lansings are hard to beat, I've had 3 of their headsets in that price range. Fairly good sound and very comfortable for a good price. Those won't help you if you're on foot patrol or away from your computer though.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4212
x2 .. great for just listening to some tunes.. but not for people on the go
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us