OT one mo time R.I.P PIMP C

Silver Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 243
I know it ben said but man I ran the street to them cats let a tear drop one time in my 84 so show some love one mo time for the dead KING every one on this thread should be putting in a post i know if you a real bass head you have played some U.G.K on the real

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 245
Man you cats is puzzy no love for the king hu some real ones holla back puzzy some dic is here

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7402
rip pimp

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2318
pour out a lil sizzurp. rip Pimp C

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1080
The dude had some extremely good songs. It sucks that he died, but he rapped about it, and died because of it. Life hits ya hard, and gets taken away from ya even harder.

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 699
rip to those who died in that mall in omaha
in case you havent heard here is a link
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071206/ap_on_re_us/mall_shooting

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2992
AKICKDOE!

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 630
yea thats crazy, the dude blew up casue he lost his job at mcdonalds. its gonna be weird goin to that mall now

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1757
man wtf who talks like that anyway yeah pimp c does knock and that sucks that hes gone he will be missed

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6699
That's just messed up. To break down and kill for Mc D's job?? What would've happened if he had a great paying job? Would he have blown up the whole state?
I think the parents should play a better role in educating their kids. Are the current parents from the hippie generation?? There are just too many kids with no moral values.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6129
"Man you cats is puzzy no love for the king hu some real ones holla back puzzy some dic is here"

Where the f uck did you learn how to talk? I feel like I lost brain cells just reading that dumb a ss ebonics. Just because you're from the "Hood" doesn't mean you have to talk like a complete f ucking idiot.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1270
@Rob

lol!

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5476
i'll put money on it saying he isn't even from the 'hood'. it's funny, someone starts a thread on a rapper, etc. and all of a sudden people try to talk all hard.

but totally agree, the o.p. is a fuc_king idiot.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6701
Rob you actually tried to read it? I gave up after the 1st 4 words. I wasn't sure if he was talking about his cat or a girl.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6132
I don't think he's a complete idiot I just think he talks like one. I checked his profile and it says he's 26 years old, I seriously hope that's not true. You'd think by age 26 he'd drop the ebonics and at least make an attempt at typing something legible. C'mon BumpNDaTrunk type so we can understand it. Thanks bro.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 247
I know I type the way I talk but i just got into computers about the last year or so just give me some time but I come real doe no fake here just respect it Bob

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 248
I know I type the way I talk but i just got into computers about the last year or so just give me some time but I come real doe no fake here just respect it Bob

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 3950
RIP

"lookn for da chewinnnnnnnnn"

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13283
He who fears death is in denial...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »