Calling Out Chad Lee

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6102
I remember you talking trash about praticing your DOTA skills and that you were going to beat me so come on tough guy, get your azz on and we'll see who gets pwned. :-) Don't try dodging me because you know I'm going to make you my b1tch! I'll get screen shots and everything maybe even put the first kill on youtube.The video will be called "Noob Chad Lee gets first blooded."

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15893
lol rob.

i just bought a new laptop and it has vista business. i haven't installed dota on it yet. i will this weekend. i won't beat you cause i am fairly new to this game but i will get a kill. i promise.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4816
play a real game.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15895
dude driving, dota is a real game. it doesn't get any more real than this. this game takes alot of skills and intelligence. yes intelligence. its not just a aim and shoot game like you are used to.

i urge you to pick up dota driving. it might actually make you a smarter person by playing this game.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15896
btw rob i am not all about vengeful spirit now. i have a character i am prcaticing.

for now i'll be able to kill you at least once. later a couple of times. then later i'll be a even match against your azz.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6103
There's a big tourney coming here this month with all the world's best sponsored Dota teams. I'm going down there to check it out. It's 80 dollars per player and I don't have a team so I won't be competing. Oh and Chad,I'll play against you drunk that way you may actually get a kill but it's not too likely...okay it's more likely that you might kill me while I'm drunk lol.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15898
there are no known issues with dota and windows vista right? hopefully there isn't.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6104
"play a real game."

How can you talk about something you know nothing about? Like I told you before if you think Dota is so easy and that you can play it I'll make you a bet. We both Paypal Chad Lee 200 dollars to hold on to and the winner best out of 3 so there's no flukes takes the money. If you win I'll even cover the cost of your game.I'll even give you a month to pratice.

Silver Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes S..., Texas

Post Number: 177
wth is Dota?

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15900
its an expansion of war craft. its a very nice game. you need to think fast, think ahead, and most importantly, think smart.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6108
Chad there's no known issues with WC3 crashing on the Vista OS so I wouldn't worry about it. What are you doing with your old laptop? If you're going to sell it I may be interested.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9xpAiLSLd6c

DOTA has been around for years and there's a couple hundred versions. They make balance tweaks and new things all the time so the game play is really good.It's an RTS(Real time strategy) game and teams are based on 5 versus 5 but can be played 1vs1 2vs2 3vs3 4vs4 or even 1vs5 2vs5 if you have the skills. I've won a couple 1vs5 games but when you're a solo player you have a gold advantage. There's a lot of fast reactions and math involved in the game with general knowledge of how it works being your best bet for being good at it.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15901
i sold it to my friend already rob. you know me, i don't like to hold on to things. lol.

dell was having a promotion over the thanksgiving weekend so i picked up a laptop for 600 bux. its very nice. its small and light so i like it.

we also picked up a desktop for our store for 600 bux. it came with a 20 inch wide screen monitor.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2320
Rob i'll pwn you on ROC anytime. TFT wouldn't be fair seeing as i've never played it. I'm all about the old school, ROC FTW!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6109
Pit if it was Dota you would lose. In a ladder/melee game you MIGHT beat me. My micro is insane though so even if I have a bad build I can usually still win. All my friends tell me that I should play ladder tourneys but melee isn't fun to me so I stick with Dota and Dota started on ROC but it was super imbalanced and lots of the heroes were rigged. If you have ROC and TFT you should come on some time Pit and we'll play and see if you're any good. I can probably get a couple TFT keys for free, my friend steals them from LAN cafes :-)

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15903
what is ROC.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6112
ROC is Reign Of Chaos. It's the first disc in the Warcraft 3 series, TFT(The Frozen Throne) is the expansion pack for ROC.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 937
they need to drop warcraft and WoW already and get back to Starcraft...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2324
Rob you underestimate me :-) I haven't played in forever cause i gave it up but i was a fairly well known player, not some newb who doesn't know what micro is!

Does TFT have a random skills version of DOTA? I got to a point where i was so tired of playing 3.7 on ROC that i just played Danites Hell cause the random skills gave the game soooo much more variety.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6115
What is micro then Pit Bull?(Just making sure you know...)

You don't need a random skill version of Dota. There's over 90(?) heroes in Dota and they all have different skill sets and abilities.No two heroes are the same but a few share similarities. At the start of the game you can enter -Random and get any hero out of the 90(?) and then go with whatever items you'd like. Have you ever even played Dota? You get 1 unit and that 1 unit is your hero, there's no other units to control unless you get summoning items or a hero with clones or images of himself(Examples are:Terrorblad and Meepo) or heroes that can summon units.

Silver Member
Username: 94_toy

Post Number: 115
Defence of the ancients is good stuff, but im still a fan of the old TD's... :-) ill play someone a TD sometime if neone wants

Gold Member

Post Number: 4821
UGH....

"Like I told you before if you think Dota is so easy and that you can play it I'll make you a bet."

when did i say it was easy??

:-\

i just dont think its that great of a game. my opinion believe it or not i can have one.

and chad i doubt playing that game will make you "smarter" does it teach you
calculus??
physics???
does it teach you history???

how is that game gunna make you smarter??

i doubt playing this game will do nothing but make you sit on your azz all day and do nothing....

you know what a real game is???

soccer
football
baseball
basketball

something active.....
thats why the youth of america is over weight .....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4822
scrubs

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15904
lol didn't mean to make you mad there buddy. merry christmas.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 2000
"thats why the youth of america is over weight"

lol

<---2k posts ftw

Gold Member

Post Number: 4823
no ones mad...

i could never be mad at you chad :-)

maybe rob of course cuz hes a d!ck but not you chad

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15906
cool cause i was worried there for a moment.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6116
"something active.....
thats why the youth of america is over weight ....."

I bet you have a far higher body fat percentage than I do.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4825
"I bet you have a far higher body fat percentage than I do."

yeah bro, you wanna do that? you wanna bet that i have a far higher body fat percentage than you do? is that what you want to do bro? HUH? is it? cuz you know what i might actually take that bet bro. yeah i think i might bro. uhuh sure why not man. man rob if everyone could be as skinny as you the world would be perfect. if everyone could just be EXACTLY like you the world would definatly be a better place. but you know what....your not a youth, and you excersise regularly. you might have YOUR priorities in order, but most dont :-\

so you know what man i wont take that bet even tho i KNOW my body fat precentage is low.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6117
""I bet you have a far higher body fat percentage than I do."

yeah bro, you wanna do that? you wanna bet that i have a far higher body fat percentage than you do? is that what you want to do bro? HUH? is it? cuz you know what i might actually take that bet bro. yeah i think i might bro. uhuh sure why not man. man rob if everyone could be as skinny as you the world would be perfect. if everyone could just be EXACTLY like you the world would definatly be a better place. but you know what....your not a youth, and you excersise regularly. you might have YOUR priorities in order, but most dont :-\

so you know what man i wont take that bet even tho i KNOW my body fat precentage is low."

This is why some kids shouldn't engage in sports. They should have used that time to learn, let the quoted post be a lesson to all of you guys.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4827
"This is why some kids shouldn't engage in sports. They should have used that time to learn, let the quoted post be a lesson to all of you guys."

Im sorry i think you lost yourself.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 4020
lol i missed posting on this forum as much

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 938
I have no idea how that is supposed to be a lesson to anyone...

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 875
people should be able to state their opinion without people questioning every little detail...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2325
"What is micro then Pit Bull?"

Well without going into great detail, because there are many aspects to good micro and i'm certainly not an expert, it is "micro"-managing units and armies so as to maximize efficiency in dealing/preventing damage, and gaining exp etc...

"You don't need a random skill version of Dota. There's over 90(?) heroes in Dota and they all have different skill sets and abilities."

You forget i've never played TFT. That's about 3x what ROC has.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us