BernyMac

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1407
Berny i just bought some mmats 651 comp. I wanted to know if you were still willing to help me duraglass my doors? I paid for them yesterday and the guys said his sending them today. I expect to have them here next week.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3497
Yep. Just hit me up when you get them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1417
okay thank i'll let you know. What do you need to buy????

Gold Member

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3502
Duraglass, sanding paper, blue painters tape, rage gold body filler. Also, do you want the speaker grill on or off. If on then I'll have to do flush mount. If off then to get that clean look we'll have to mount the speakers behind the mdf baffle just like those links I posted long ago.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1418
Were can i get duraglass? how much duraglass/body filler? Sand paper grid?

Gold Member

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3504
also. Do you have any tools? I'll need something to cut off the speaker grill when we have to install the speakers. This is what I'm talking about, top speaker hole where hes cutting out the speaker grill from behind the mdf baffle.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1419
I dont have one but i'll buy one. i know what your talking about.

Gold Member

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3505
duraglass and body filler run about 30 each and sand paper you can find anywhere. Since your wrapping it up in swede, we only need to get it smooth but not perfect. So around 80grit and below. I have a sander so we can get 60 grit and work our way up for a smoother surface. Also get w/e frabric you want to wrap it up in. http://yourautotrim.com/index.html .
As for the duraglass and body filler. I have a auto supply store down the street from my job. I'll call them tomarrow and ask them if they have any in stock.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1420
k let me know and i'll send you the money. Okay i'll make sure to have the sand paper, swede and tbe tool to cut the speaker grill.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us