Jesse and CtMike

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7383
both of you guys, please email me or IM me.

AIM - y2kmonkey33
Email - y2kmonkey33@aol.com

Mike, i need to get your address and send you one. I know your having internet problems mike so is there anyway i can reach you? AIM? Different email? anything?

Jesse, i need to send you an address.

sorry to make another thread on this, i just need to finalize these last two things and we are all good to go.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5472
i still haven't gotten any emails yet so don't know. i can try emailing you, maybe i can send them still. give me a minute.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7385
nothing mike :-(

does someone on this forum have your phone number? maybe i could email them the address you need to send the secret santa stuff out and they could call you and tell you. then you could tell them your address and they could email it to me so i can get it to whoever?

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2046
i live 5 minutes from him if i could help lemme know yanks u know my sn

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5474
sorry bout that. i sent you an email right after i posted that. i'll try again tomorrow before work, if it still doesn't work just forget about it, no biggie. i'll be here next year:-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7388
i appreciate it loudon

ctmike, try it again today and let me know, if it doesnt work. then i can either take you out or loudon can get you the info and what not. let me know which way you wanna go bud.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7394
bump

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7399
^ up ^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums