Quick Paypal question

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 614
ok if someone sends you money through paypal and it says uncleard what exactly does that mean...they sent me a message that says this also.....

Payment Type:
eCheck
This eCheck payment will post to your PayPal balance once the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 3-5 business days. Please do not ship any items until the funds have cleared.

i have never dealt with an echeck before..have any of you all? im not tryin to say the deal is shady i just wanna know what an echeck is and why it has to clear...thanks guys

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

BUILT NOT BOUGHT, North carolina

Post Number: 579
echeck is where the paypal account you are recievingf money from is paying you straight from the bank account of the person you are recieving from.
most poeple have a CC on thier account so the transaction is almost instant.
when you pay sttraight from your account(say you don't have a cc then you put your bank account on it) it takes 3-5 days fro paypal to withdrawl the money from the bank account. then it will send it to the recipient.
BUT do not send anything until the money has cleared. its not recomended. because say you sell a sub to someone and they send you money but it says uncleared. then you ship the item. they can cancel the echeck up until it clears so wait until it clears.
whew that was alot

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 615
well the guy is off this forum and seems legit..i mean i dont know him personally or anything...but i am gonna email him and c if it's ok to wait till the 7th till it clears b4 i ship....i hope he understands...thanks phil
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us