Question for woodlandcabinetry

Bronze Member
Username: Thump510

Oakland, Ca U.s

Post Number: 59
i need a ported box for 2 type r 12s tuned about 32hz i guess i want it loww so it will hit really hard how much would it cost to have it built and shipped thanx

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 431
John,

If you goto this page and provide the info & submit it, your request will be addressed and replied to as fast I can do so.

http://www.woodlawncabinetry.com/Custom_Enclosure_Design.html

Bronze Member
Username: Thump510

Oakland, Ca U.s

Post Number: 60
i dnt noe wat car im going to get yet but iwanted to have my system ready before i got it so i dnt noe wat vehicle maybe a pontiacc grand am 94-98 buick regal or park ave or lasabre 92-98 two type r 12

Silver Member

Post Number: 432
OK, best I can tell ya is your looking at $ 155.00 plus shipping and ya get your choice of charcoal grey /black carpet and terminal cups.

That's for a common chamber ported to alpines spec's for those subs accept for the tuning you want at 32Hz ( apline spec's it at 36 hz ).

If the enclosure needs to be designed to fit in/around details ( notched sections and what not ) the price goes up accordingly to whats required.

(now that I posted a price, someone's going to come along and say they can do it for cheaper )

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5469
i can do it cheaper:-) j/k

that's a great price for that box. that and phil does great work, i'd buy from him.

little o.t., but did i read in another thread about a xmas discount or something phil? was that even you that said that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 434
CTMike,

Yes, you are correct, that price I quoted him is the " christmas discount " price.

Just to clarify the " christmas discount " pricing, it can range anywhere from 15 to 30 percent given what the enclosure is vs what the regular cost would be.

Also, the price I quote is good up the end of the year, after that, it goes back to reg cost.

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 821
WOODLAWN CABINETRY FTW!!! FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 529
yes his boxes are very nice and as close to perfect as i sen i know from experience to. dont you think it would be best to make sure the box will fit in your car first thou if you getting an svu it wont matter tho

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 823
matter of fact i found one on ebay, but i dont know if you got 400+ for that ish.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HIGH-OUTPUT-180-AMP-2004-2006-Toyota-Camry-ALTERN ATOR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33573QQihZ017QQitemZ270193642150QQrdZ1QQsspagena meZWD1V

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

12 audioque 2.5 145.2 ..., Pa Usa

Post Number: 490
you get my email phil

Silver Member

Post Number: 435
Scott,

Yup, I got it and I'll have it sent back to ya within the hour.

Silver Member

Post Number: 436
Hey Scott,

I saw that ya wanted a " Flared Slot Port " and I am not not going to " copy " anyone, but, what I have in mind for the design will put that to shame considering the type of " cherry finish " you want for the Front.

As for the Front Finish I would like to use a Laminate for that and with that, please goto this site:

http://samples.wilsonart.com/c-28-woodgrains.aspx

Hopefully you find something you like, if not, try this:
http://www.nevamar.com/CompanyInformation/category.asp?cl=1&cg=3&new=0

Also, the design is going to take alittle more time to work out for what I have in mind for the " flared slot port " so , bear with me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 491
biltmore cherry also can you do sub recess

Silver Member

Post Number: 492
just call me when ready you got my number right
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums