Tough decision

Silver Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes S..., Texas

Post Number: 172
Either put my 5 grand ive got saved up on a new system..which ive been lookin foward to for soooo long. Or put it down on an 07 pontiac g6 coupe. Just started lookin at them and now i want one. right now im drivin a 04 cavalier coupe, yea i know gross huh. i know its really just my choice but what would you guys do.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5455
i'd go with the system personally.

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 970
System FTW!!!

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 971
Damn beat me to it..... Good call ctmike!

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7371
if you need a new car then its a no brainer. but if your happy with the car you have then system hands down....

if i were in your shoes, i would get the car, then save money and get a system....

just remember, if you dont have a car, you cant have a system

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6690
Car first, then system, unless you're single.

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
yea im single..and yea i want a new car. the cavy just aint cuttin it for me anymore. Everytime i look at im like "dam i want a new car". Then when i get in it and hear no bass im like "dam i want a new system". God help me

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5463
i'd say as long as the car gives you no problems (not braking down all the time, etc.) and runs good keep it and put a system in it.

but if you absolutely hate it and can afford the jump in insurance and car note, get a newer car.

me personally, unless that cavalier is like pink or something and cost a ton to keep up, i'd spend about $3500 on a little system and put the rest into savings.

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 621
why not get you a good system and use the rest on fixing up the cavalier,or if it already is just make it better

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 622
unless the car is ready to be replaced,the car to put everythang in should be your first priority

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
well i was gonna put some rims on it..and if i did that id prolly keep it, but a couple places i went to in town said you cant put no higher than 16 on a stock cavy without gettin a lift kit.

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 871
That is tough. I'd get the newer car. You'll be much happier with it, and maybe you can put 5 down and have 1k to start saving towards a system again. You will like your system no matter what vehicle it's in, but if you hate your car you wont be satisfied, then there will be the problem of turning things stock again. I don't like buying new cars though, you lose a few k the moment you drive it off the lot you know? Thats me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
yea ill more than likey get a used one with little mileage on it. plus ill be spending 500+ on a new alt to put in the cavi just too sell the car in a couple of months...so yea prolly gonna get the car...what yall think bout the G6 coupes anyways?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3162
Keep the cash and sell your car. Then put all the money together, buy a bunch of drugs, and walk around Texas wasted out of your mind for a few months.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13279
^^^LOL

Get the car...I like the G6 it looks nice....ur never gonna be happy with ur system...at least be happy with ur car.. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3494
trade in your cavalier for the g6, use the 5k for the system.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7269
I say the car for sure over a system
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us