OT: Heroes

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 900
Can anyone find a torrent for the first episode? I can find every episode of the SECOND season except the first one....help?

also, who watched the finale or has followed the series this season?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2282
Sadly, I watched the entire first season and loved it, but I havent watched any episodes this season.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1224
Ditto.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 903
well, you fellas should def check it out, I thought it was a great season, maybe a lil better than the first, but seems like this 2nd has been building and building up an even bigger story for volume 3 or etc.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5614
It was a pretty good finally.

I'm thinking the guy that shot Clare's real dad was the flying kid.

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 770
the first season is already out in stores. Just buy it...

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 909
I'm not talking about the first season, I'm talking about the second season, I've had the first for months.....

Canaan, the dude that shot him looked too bad@ss to be the flying boy...I think it might be someone we haven't met yet...specially since nathan's mom was in on it. had to be the company (especially since they got caught on camera talking about going public)

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1164
I know a place where you can watch it, but I don't know what's up with the site. I sent my invitation over two months ago and they still haven't sent me a password yet. You can always try.

www.hulu.com

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2306
This show is the sh!t period. Loved the 1st season. Loved the second season (just watched the finale). Awesome to have a show that isn't just a 1 season wonder and then they can't produce a decent plot after that.

As far as who shot Nathan Petrelli, West the flying kid is a good guess. But at the end of the episode when Mrs. Petrelli was on her cell and was like "do you realize you've just opened pandoras box?" Could she have been talking to the shooter saying he opened pandoras box by shooting Nate P.??? or was she saying pandoras box was being opened because peter, nate and such were going public with their abilities? They definitely leave you hanging for next season, which is cool.

Either way i can't wait for season 3!!!!!!!!! when is it?

Silver Member
Username: Ruxpin20

DeTroiT, MIchiGan

Post Number: 108
Darn writters, if it weren't for that strike the season would have been twice as long.

I feel robbed, but the next season or "Chapter" should be soon, if the strike is over any time soon.

As for who shot the claires real dad, all i could think about is, give him some blood and the bullets will pop right out.

The show is great but i wonder how long they can keep making ways to save the world.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2308
"all i could think about is, give him some blood and the bullets will pop right out."

yes but Sylar took Claires blood samples from Mohinder. and Claire will now be more pursued than ever by the company!!!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5619
They could always dig up Adam and drain him.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 910
I'm for draining Adam!!! I just don't think that wes could have killed Nate. I think it could go either way when it comes to Nate's mom Pit Bull, either she is talking to the killer or telling someone else sh!t is really about to go down. But I think that she is talking to the company and it was a company hit, cause like I said, they were caught on tape talking about going public. I also think that the elders are all f!cked up and Nate's mom saw it as a necessary evil to kill him...

MichFAN, I think it's like Pirates, and at least the first 3 volumes are already written out. Most of the stuff that is Heroes is kinda borrowed from every comic ever made anyway, just altered. But I still love it none the less.

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 425
I got all this seasons Hero's recorded on the DVR and one sunday I'm just going to veg and watch the complete season like one azz long movie.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3052
i love that show but if you miss one episode your out of the loop. =( so im lost when i watch it. =(

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 912
well back on topic...Does anyone know where I can find the torrent or something for the FIRST EPISODE of SEASON 2?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2312
i DVR them and then watch em. sorry i don't know anything about watching tvs on teh internets

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 915
I'm not trying to watch it on the internet, I'm trying to find a torrent of it, so that I can dnld it and put it on a dvd.

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 243
look try mininova.org you'll find it there and many more things for free no signing up

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 921
thanks for your input but couldn't find it there either :-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
http://www.mininova.org/get/1012249

Silver Member

Post Number: 247
USE THIS ONE HAS THE MOST SEEDS I COULD FIND

http://www.mininova.org/get/962931

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
or if you prefer pick one on your own i would give you some other ones but you can't dl no signup

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=Heroes+S02E01

that lists a lot of the 1st episode

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 930
IcePick, thanks alot for finding that for me!!! I'll let you know how it works once I get it dnlded

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
no prob hope everything went fast for you

Silver Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 957
works great, thanks again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts