Head rest monitors or no?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15845
i am thinking of putting headrest monitors in my ride.

i know not many people sit in the backseat of my car but its mainly for show.

do it or don't do it?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5528
dont waste the money, you arnt going to be driving around in the back seat :-) but if you need to get rid of that cash fast paypal is ready

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15846
lol mat.

what do you make of this mat?

for about a week, in the morning when i start my car, it makes a strange noise. when i turn my steering wheel, it makes a loud whine noise. it also makes the same noise when i step on the accelerator. then after driving for a few minutes, the sound goes away. what do you think it is?

anyways i took it to the dealer this morning. it didn't make the sound when i got to the dealer. anyways i told them the story and the first thing he says to me, it ain't covered under the warranty cause i have exhaust. so i told him he is full of sh!t. lol. well no in those actual words. then later i found out the warranty ends at 36000 miles. my car has 38000 miles. lol. so i don't know how much its going to come out to.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5530
where does the noise come from, try sticking your head around and listen next time it might be just a belt or bearings on a pully, possible something to do with your power steering pump. i dont know its hard to trouble shoot via internet. i would also check with polo.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15849
yeah i hear you man.

anyways its at the dealer so i hope i don't get raped. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 498
yea sounds like the steering pump also i have a little bit of mechanic experience key word is alittle only bcuz my last car sucked azz lol

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1312
its probably a loose belt... if not that -steering pump...I'd check my belts before putting it @ the dealers anyday...

dealers just replace sh!t till they fix the problem, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 704
i cant remember, but if you dont have an indash or double din in front i would use the cash to do that, then you can enjoy it too. dont know if they make a double din kit for accords though.. i forget what the dash looks like.

also, performance parts FTW if you have extra cash.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15856
i have a indash gavin. not the double din but a flip out.

its too late. my car is at the dealer. i can't find a decent mechanic that i can trust around here.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 204
"its too late. my car is at the dealer. i can't find a decent mechanic that i can trust around here."

And you trusted the dealer? LOL those are the last people i would trust they are on the bottom of the list along with lawyers.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15858
yeah i know treo. lol. at first i thought my car was still under the warranty so i took it there. but when i found out it wasn't i just got lazy and didn't feel like taking it somewhere else. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 864
Gawd, I'd save a few hundred and go to almost any other mechanic lol. I'd save the money on the headrests to pay the dealership
Like you said- you don't sit in the back.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15860
yea troy. i doubt i'll get a headrest monitor. i was just throwing that idea out there. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1401
Do it buy the head rest. I'll buy them from you a week later:-):-):-):-). j/k I say turbo would sound nice on that accord.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15864
good news. the dealer wasn't able to find the problem so i am just gonna go pick it up. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4328
Well with a noise like that, one thing you can do is drive it until something breaks. Then you will know what to replace :-)

I've got a loud squeak from either my AC compressor or power steering pump, can't tell which. I'll find out when I lose power steering or AC......

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15867
yeah looks like i have no choice but to do that ms.

anyways glad the dealer wasn't able to find the problem. lol. i almost lost a bundle. hahahahaha.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2124
i like my headrests alot chad. if you have the cash id def go ahead and get them.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5535

quote:

anyways its at the dealer so i hope i don't get raped. lol.

haha by taking it their you just bent over for them!

glad to hear everything seems to be ok, for now anyway.

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 867
Glad they couldn't find anything. I'd just figure out where it's coming from, then see if it's an easy fix you can do yourself. Good luck with that.

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2226
prolly power steering pump mine went out on my durango once it sucked made like a whining noise when i turned the wheel cause the fluid was low so i kept adding more and it kept doing it and the pump was shot so i went for like 3 dayz without power steering. it was almost impossible to turn
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us