6x9 comp speakers for under 100

Bronze Member
Username: Marcooo

Post Number: 48
What would you guys recommend? They have to be 6x9 and under 100 since my budget is 200 for a pair. Looking for crisp sound more than mid-bass.
Just want something cheap before I invest in some Image Dynamics.

PS If you have something for around 150 go ahead and list it, my budet is flexable lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
BUMP

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
ne one?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
no???

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4313
For components you definetly want 6.5s, they make adapters. Non round speakers = teh suck.

And theres a ton of options out there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
OK thanx MS. So would Image Dynamics XS-65 be better than their XS-69? Because my amp can put 160x4 rms and the 6x9 are 150 rms while the 6.5s are only 100 rms. I want them to have great midbass but still have the kind of SQ you've come to expect from ID.

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 492
well i hear the best budget comps with great midbass are the Phoenix Gold RSD 6.5 comps i have the speaker adapters too ordered them from autotoys.com and the comps are 87 shipped on ebay from audiosavings i have a pair not installed yet tho. go to caraudio.com forums and search for a review on them

Silver Member
Username: Imi4tth3w

San Antonio, Texas USA

Post Number: 130
hey i got some eclipse 6x9's that sounds amazing haha if i put them in my trunk i can get them to sound like a pair of 10's i like em

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Thanks for the suggestions, specially the Phoenix Gold's really like them Dwight. Anyways still wondering the differance in SQ between the XS-65 and XS-69.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us