Soundsplinter Subs

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 531
are this really good subs for may SQL ? I think Chad Lee owned or still does a set of this can anyone give me the web site and suggestions on the best models my price range is maybe 400 for 2 12"s or maybe 1 15" sub looking for SQL

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7282
http://www.soundsplinter.com/

i know, its a real thinker....lol jk
but yea, their good for sql. with that price range, you'll be looking at the RL-p....or if you get another $100 or so, you can get the RL-s (what chad owns)....

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1764
I own a couple RL-i...nice mix of SPL and SQ. I would suggest anything from them.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15839
get the sound splinter rl-i or rl-p if you want sql.

i wanted pure sq so i went with the rl-s. don't get me wrong, it gets pretty loud. but i wanted to hit low without losing control. the rl-s are perfect for that. i love watching dvd's in my car. whenever there is an explosion in the movie, the subs rumble the sh!t out of my car.

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 487
Sorry to jack your thread...

But did that guy email you BCS?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3032
sucks prices went up. =( but they are indeed good product.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 506
Mike, owner of Soundsplinter, had no choice, TC (now Audiopulse) raised OEM pricing, regardless, even with the price increase, SoundSplinter drivers are very good and are good for the money.

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 532
thanks for the recommendations I think I am going to order the rl-p so what would be the best enclosure and tuning

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15851
the recomended enclosure is on the site.

also if you email mike, the owner of soundsplinter, he will get back to you real fast. he is one of the coolest guy i know.

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1765
No I haven't heard from him Matt. Send me his email and I will try to get a hold of hime.

Oh...BTW I am going to be selling my (2) RL-i 8". Not much help to this thread tho I guess. Josh, if you want 2 12" or one 15", your only choice is the RL-p...they make the RL-i in 8" and 10" versions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us