What size alt ???

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 488
Im going to be running 2 audioque hdc3 12's in a ported box tuned to 32-35hz powered by a hifonics brutis 2000rms @ 1ohm later ill have a second amp for door speakers}

Silver Member
Username: Vc23

Sandusky, Michigan U.s.a

Post Number: 210
high 180s-200 amps should get the job done...considering you will have another amp to power your comps....

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 491
whats a good brand and where to order

Silver Member
Username: Vc23

Sandusky, Michigan U.s.a

Post Number: 212
excessive amperage is a good site... they customize all there alts... so you can get really any size there...just google it... i also found dbelectrical to be quite cheap... i found a 200a for $208 on there so just google that as well

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4269
NO EA too many problems with them, and Iraggi seems to be hit or miss...........

Ohio Generator

Motor city reman

DB Electrical

^^^^^^^^^ Neven seen anything bad happen with those

Silver Member
Username: Ton

Post Number: 163
If you have the money, go with Ohio you'll like it, www.ohiogen.com

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

I have more watts at 4..., North carolina

Post Number: 560
m.s. why don't you like EA?
just wondering cuz i am in the market for an alt now

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5438
alot of people have complained about problems with ea. search forums and you'll see. but like iraggi, ea has many satisfied customers as well. imo it's take your chance, both companies have mixed reviews.

ohio alts. though i have never read about problems with them yet. expensive though. and from what i've been told before you have to have a shop order the alt. for you from ohio (not sure if that's true though).

mean green alts. have gotten alot of praise from what i've read. haven't come across any threads from dissatisfied customers of theirs yet. i'd check into them personally.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us