I just fell in love with this deck!

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 440
PowerAcoustik PTID-5300 my local shop is offering it for 329.00 with a 1 year manufacturers warranty. What you guys think I know power acoustik isn't the best brand but I was playing with this deck for a while and I love it. It has usb input and a micro card slot its hot!

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 576
first one i looked up had a cheaper price than you..but i dont know if this one comes with the warranty..is this it? http://www.etronics.com/p-38247-power-acoustik-ptid5300-power-acoustik-ptid5300. aspx?dp=1262621212E672325363936383A357F373637343033303&svbname=403&

Silver Member

Post Number: 441
Tht link doesn't work but yea its like a single din deck with a 5 inch tv I jus got rid of my jensen I just love this 1 but I can't find any reviews

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 577
oops sorry bout the link..well i just googled the modle number and one came up for like 240 bnib...waranty means alot though and i dont htink the one that i found comes witha warranty...but just thought it might help...if your not that worried bout the warranty i would definately price shop around

Silver Member

Post Number: 442
Nah I need tht warranty! it is power acoustick remember don't they suck ???

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 581
never used one myself..but havent hear alot of good stuff about them.....but i'd c what all the waranty covers first....if it covers everything i'd get it...

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4263
Do yourself a favor and stay away from power crapcoustik

Silver Member

Post Number: 443
How can you go wrong with a warranty though jus curious I mean u guys ragged on jensen so bad and mines really wasn't hald bad

Silver Member

Post Number: 444
Half bad*

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12535
i wouldnt buy anything besides alpine \ pioneer \ premier \ eclipse & maybe a clarion ...i personally dont like other brands 4 a HU ......

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3458
Once you start buying the brands Rovin mentioned above, you will start to realize the difference.

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12538
well now just brand is important but the specific models since if u take a 1900mp model of pioneer & compare the SQ\overal tone of a mid series model of pioneer like the 5900mp - its big diffence in sound

my personal advice to any1 shopping 4 a HU is to buy the highest series ur budget allows .....
}}

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12539
well not just brand is important but the specific models since if u take a 1900mp model of pioneer & compare the SQ\overal tone of a mid series model of pioneer like the 5900mp - its big diffence in sound

my personal advice to any1 shopping 4 a HU is to buy the highest series ur budget allows ....

Silver Member

Post Number: 446
but i want a good qaulity tv deck for a round 400 or less and there isnt many out there i jus like the way this 1 looks and its features so is SQ the only down side to this deck because im sure it will sound a hell of alot better than the factory unit im riding around with now plus i have after market comps with an amp to power them does that matter?? like im not trying to argue i just want to know the true negatives of buying this deck

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3465
The main true negative is that its Power Acoustik :/. Well IMO that is.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://crazydbs.freefo..., ^^^NEW FORUM

Post Number: 7164
if you like it go for it

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4176
if you want a nice deck that has usb input get yourself the JVC kdg820.. same deck i use and its great..

normally ran clarion and eclipse lately has had tons of returns
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us