What amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 50
alright i was thinking about getting an ed nine.1 but i sometimes hear bad reviews about them and bad customer service. i was also thinking about getting the new audioque 1200D but youd have to wait til end of january to get one and i would want one for christmas. soooo could some please help with other suggestions of a 1000+ watt amp. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 433
whats ur budget and what RMS range like 1K - 1500 or what?

Silver Member

Post Number: 434
saz 1500d, kicker zx 1500.1, RD 1750.1 kevin holden will cut you a deal on the saz and the RD amp.
MTX TA81001
i have heard good things about the clarion dpx11500
Hifonics TXI1508D
are a couple of choices they are all around 1500 RMS pretty much mid range amp the saz or the kicker are probably the best of the bunch ive listed

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1174
Hifo TXI series is crap, or so members say.

I can vouch for eD service and products. I bought an EHQS 12 and a NINe.4 a while ago, both are still going strong. The EHQS will take more power than it's rated for. NINe.4 works great. They treated me great, answering all my questions. I haven't heard anything bad recently, so that leads me to believe that they have cleaned up.

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 678
look for a used orion 1200d , jbl bp 1200.1, or pg xenon 1200.1
i have dealt with the nine.1 myself and have had no problems and i would not hesitate to recommend them

Silver Member

Post Number: 435
hey cam how do you like your EHQS? i jus ordered two of them going to resell them with a box and amp locally

Bronze Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 51
my range in price is like 300ish and yeah i want like 1K-1500. thanks for the suggestions guys.

Silver Member

Post Number: 439
You can get a sae 1000d which is a good amp might do upwards of 1200 RMS on a good charging system from what I hear give kevin holden a call and see if he can get u 1 for maybe like 325 shipped or something

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4258
NO Hifoncs Txi or MTX

You might think about a Rockford Fosgate T10001bd. That amp will do close to 1500 watts.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us