Fu<K NFL Network...GB vs. DAL

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2279
Fu<king lame azz NFL network making me miss the game. Couldn't go out and watch it at teh bars tonight cause i have too much schoolwork :-(

Anyways I have the NFL.com live play by play thing up on the screen, and I can tell I'm missing an exciting game!!! 27-24 Cowboys with 13minutes left in the 4th. GB's ball.

Whoever said Al Harris would shut down T.O. (forget who it was) I TOLD YOU HE COULDN'T!!!!:-) T.O. has 7 for 156 and a TD right now. BUTTTTT what Al Harris CAN DO is come up with a huge pick in the red zone like he just did a minute ago!!!!

Anyone know what happened to Bret??? He get injured? He's not playing as of now...Aaron Rodgers must be lookin good though, 13/17 for 150 and a TD.

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10544
He is standing on the sideline with his arm taped up, he appears to be fine. It is a good game! Rodgers is looking nasty!

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Harrisburg star city, Pistolvania USA

Post Number: 416
he was playing the first 2 qaurters yea espn.com has gamecast its a tad bit cooler than play by play if you wanted to check that out pit bull

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10545
Hey Pit did you see my HUGE CHOKE last week in fantasy?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2281
James you have NFL network? Damn you Longo!!! You live like a damn king with your smokin hot wife and NFL network!!! DAMMMMNNNNN YYOOUUUUUU LONNNNGGGOOOO!!!!!

:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Bonhamd

Michigan USA

Post Number: 23
favre hurt his elbow

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10546
hahaha Directv biotch!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2282
Cowboys scored again, 34-24 now.

Crayton has 2 td's now for me:-) And my kicker Folk has 2 FGs and 4 XPs :-) :-)

Gold Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 1054
pack got a field goal oh boy a close one 34-27

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10548
I was like F%$K of coarse a soon as I trade you crayton he has a huge game lol! thats ok Adrien P is starting this week:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2284
In terms of risk/reward, that trade was a smart choice for you. Your team is JACKED with good receivers, you were way overstocked at WR.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10550
yeah, now I feel confident going into the last two weeks I am just banking on a few upsets to get back into that 4 hole then playoffs will be fun:-)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11302
I have NFL network as well.

Bout ready to drop it.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1979
good game

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15829
watching nfl games on directtv HD is the best. i love my life. i just need a smoking hot wife and i am all set.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2289
"i just need a smoking hot wife"

Amen to that Chad. I'm way jealous of Longo, i can't wait to get hitched!!!

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2252
I watched the game free on TVU and it was also on sopcast. I also watch all of the UFC fights for free on those.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2253
Mt. Hood ftw!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2254
lolol...wrong thread.

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

I have more watts at 4..., North carolina

Post Number: 556
i was able to watch it at a friends house.

Cowboys won:-(
BUT those two teams were very evenly matched. it was just chance events tht decided it.
to me if they played each other 10 times each would win 5.
Favre left the game in the second but i believe he will be back next week.
I was suprised by aaron rodgers. he played very well.
i have a feeling we will be seeing the 2 teams meet again in the playoffs at some point.
hopefully with a different outcome

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3216
it wasn't a close match at all... if favre wouldn't have gotten hurt then it wouldn't have been a game at all... prolly would have snowballed out of control

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 483
I am going to have to agree with Reece about the fact about what would have happened with Favre. but at the same time Rodgers played a good game and it was fairly close. but if you look at it the packers didnt play their normal game. they had alot of their main guys out from what i understand, and i guess the play calling for the packers wasnt the normal.

please correct me if i am wrong.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2290
Green Bay was definitely missing some key guys, i.e. woodson & KGB.

But IMO the packers have something to be much more worried about than injuries. Like WHY did Bret slip back to his old ways? I'm sorry, cause i really am rooting for Bret this year, but those weren't just typical interceptions that all QBs throw occasionally. Those were wreckless Favre picks. Was it cause their team is banged up so he felt like he had to do even more than usual? Or is he just reverting back to the Bret of a couple years ago? We'll see.

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 485
I think it has a little to do with the fact that he has never won a game down their. And like you said Pit Bull he probably felt he had to step up his game. I hope he doesnt go back to his old ways

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2565
eat sh1t NFC GO BENGALS GO

but seriously

Patriots > the rest

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2566
to add to my last post

Brett favre can go suck a fat c0ck

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4800
Brett favre is sick nasty
PATS = ghey

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1989
favre dislocated his shoulder i believe as well as hit the same nerve he did some odd years ago but not to the same degree

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10551
Dave = GHEY

lol I had to do it!

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2567
Dave does = ghey

Patriots pawn all

Go Brett Favre add to that Interception record

Silver Member
Username: Noob101

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 103
first off..."Whoever said Al Harris would shut down T.O. (forget who it was) I TOLD YOU HE COULDN'T!!!! T.O. has 7 for 156 and a TD right now. BUTTTTT what Al Harris CAN DO is come up with a huge pick in the red zone like he just did a minute ago!!!! "
OK for one 8/10 times Al Harris wasn't even matched up against T.O cuz the cowboys motioned him so he would be picked up by someone else the problem was for some reason are safeties and others weren't picking him up or they would do it to late so T.O had a big game although that was a fuking int Al Harris had like one of the first plays of the game he ripped that ball and that should have been coming back packers ball 3-3

"Favre dislocated his shoulder i believe as well as hit the same nerve he did some odd years ago but not to the same degree"

Not the case it's more of a muscle bruise and he's expected to play this next Sunday against Oakland

"But IMO the packers have something to be much more worried about than injuries. Like WHY did Bret slip back to his old ways? I'm sorry, cause i really am rooting for Bret this year, but those weren't just typical interceptions that all QBs throw occasionally. Those were wreckless Favre picks. Was it cause their team is banged up so he felt like he had to do even more than usual? Or is he just reverting back to the Bret of a couple years ago? We'll see"

Not Favre back to his old ways they were horrible calls by head coach MM he was callin deep posts and long balls against one of the best Defensive lines in the league and we've always had problems protecting favre so he was getting it it seemed every play. The only reason we picked up our game and began on our comeback was because we went back to our short passing game where we let our athletic receivers earn us YAC

Finally, I have to say i can't wait until the NFC championship game most likely it will be a rematch but the Pack will be at full health and should be an even better game.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us