Forum Etticate (sp) I dnt want to be labeled as a noob anymore!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Harrisburg star city, Pistolvania USA

Post Number: 335
Now I know u can't get all ur information from reading but what can I read to get my knowledge up bcuz I'm tired of getting looked down upon by some of u azzes! Just bcuz I don't know stuff so what can I read to get my knowledge up and be a lil more educated in car audio. Bcuz I'm sick of being disrespected. I mean a decent setup will in process I have a PG RSD comp set with a matching amp jus bout a saz 1500d with kicker 0 guage amp kit. I'm goin down 2 woodlawns on saturday to get my box made and I'm soon to order my dd 2512's. I think tht deserves jus a lil respect thts a decent setup thanks to you guys suggestions I give u respect I think instead of being such smart azzes u should teach ppl not get smart with them. This isnt for everybody for the most part u guys are cool. But I'm not being a lil girl or nuffin I'm jus trying 2 look out for the forum because the azz holes can make ppl not want to post on here and ur forum could go down hill jus lookin out for the forums best interest bcuz I like this forum. So far chad lee has been the coolest person I tlked 2 maybe u azzes should take lessons from him on forum etticate. (Sp)

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3454
uhh google?
on a side note
www.bcae1.com
read a lot of good posts. mainly some by glasswolf himself. also go visit his website for a lot of good info.
http://www.carstereo.com/help/Articles.cfm

w/e your interested in, research before you ask. thats why many of us don't even ask questions. we do our research. we use ecoustics or any other forum as a last resort. atleast I do.

/end

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5414
first, if you're tired of being disrespected, stop calling everyone 'azzez'. not going to get much help or respect here by calling others that have been here alot longer azzes.

second, just cause you're getting decent stuff doesn't mean you deserve respect. so you listened and bought what others told you to buy/recommended. big deal. dumbest person in the world can do that.

third, never help if you can't give real help. if someone asks for a recommendation, never give a bad/crap recommendation. if you have nothing good to say/recommend, say nothing at all and just read what others post. that way you learn without making yourself look dumber and you wont get flamed so much.

and if you think it's bad here, go to ca.com and start posting and see what happens.

ohh, and i think making a thread like this just makes you look like a cry baby/bit_ch and you might be in for it worst then what you already were.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6011
^Lol. Dwight I've helped you quite a bit myself if you even remember.

Silver Member

Post Number: 337
1st of all I dnt give bad advice or reccomendations I do read most of the posts and learn stuff if u can show me where I gave stupid advice plz show me.
2nd I already stated above I'm only looking out for the population of this forum do u really think I care what someone says over a computer somewho who I'm never going to meet and doesn't know me as a person. NOOOO I just wouldn't think tht some ppl would act like tht.
3rd I only said there are a couple of azzes on this forum so read carefully. Most of you guys are cool like stated above.
4th I come here to learn and try 2 fit into this lil "community" bcuz I like it here.
5th you guys don't kno me I'm pretty sure if u did u wudnt tlk 2 me with such disrespect bcuz I'm really a cool dude!
Like I said I'm just trying 2 look out for the best interest of the forum so new members won't be driven away!. Like I said I'm hear to learn and am learning I haven't given any1 false advice so I dnt see what the big deal is.

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
Yes rob u did and I appreciate it even tho thy say ur an azz hole you've always been cool with me I can't name every1 thts helped me I'm only directing this 2 a couple of ppl on here . Thanks rob

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 847
i learned most of what i know just reading posts from known people that know what they are doing i read on here and roe and i didnt even post anything for about a year after starting to read up on things when i started i thought sony xplodes from walmart was the sh1t but now im beatin with 2 atomic apx 10s and a massive p3000.1 good gear doesnt mean much if u dont know about it just read and try and learn from respectable members of the forums

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
Yea thts what I do thts how I know the lil that I do

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1558
Dwight your still a noob and a feg and a b!tch for making this thread. just to let you know if your this uptight your not gonna fit in in this forum dont take everything so serious just trying to help you out you noob ;)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6018
Hahahaha.

Silver Member

Post Number: 341
Hahaha oh stop ur going 2 make me cry hahaha. U seem like the type tht excells in something bcuz they suck at everything else (life) haha ecoustics is ur life bcuz u have nothing else do once I sign of here I have an actual life unlike u mr stalkin dwights fruitcake. Ahahahahah ur cool u make fun of a noob stop ur going 2 make me cry

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
Haha I love u guys no h0m0

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1561
haha i love you too Dwight even though you are a h0m0 ;)

Silver Member

Post Number: 343
Nah dog I get waaay 2 much pvssy to be a h0m0. and I bet u don't hahaaha I jus want to be cool wit u guys so chill wit all the BS I take back all the stuff I said u guys are cool sometims jus think about what ur saying and too who b4 u post.

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1562
ok i'm cool with that i just wanted you too lighten up man dont take everything so seriouse oh and go check out the other thread i helped you out with your wiring your subs question ;) you sill noob ;) lol jk haha

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7238
Dwight Smith even though I dont think you went about this post with the best approach I do understand what you are saying stuff like this happens from time to time on ecousics and its up to the individuals responsable what they do but your main point has been made and I respect you just the same as I did before it ....peace

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
Yea thanks hey sean I can't remember wether its u or sean s tht lives n york but if its u ill sea u at tuner show in august

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 296
dont worry bout bein an azz rob i am too you just got ta be proud of what u are

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7239
its me and my bro Scott s that live in york I live about a 20 minute walk away from my bros house...I look forward to seeing you at the show in august

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 201
you need to be a gold member here to be considered "smart"

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7223
"U seem like the type tht excells in something bcuz they suck at everything else (life) haha ecoustics is ur life bcuz u have nothing else do once I sign of here I have an actual life unlike u mr stalkin dwights fruitcake"

why is that once someone gets ripped on, this is there first come back?

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1563
lol "Yea thanks hey sean I can't remember wether its u or sean s tht lives n york but if its u ill sea u at tuner show in august"

i cant remember if its sean or if its sean i mean, am i stupid or am i stupid lmfao ahahaha

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6682
If you have a dictionary, look up this word, "h0m0phone". It really exists.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4773
this thread is stupid. the fact that you made it and you are asking for respect over the internet is something that shouldnt be givin respect.

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
Ok the e thug arguement is over can we leave tht way beef is squashed can't we all jus be friends lol!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6031
"dont worry bout bein an azz rob i am too you just got ta be proud of what u are"

Trust me I'm not worried about it at all. :-)

"the fact that you made it and you are asking for respect over the internet is something that shouldnt be givin respect."

Did anyone understand this because I sure as hell didn't...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7229
lets me see if i can clear that up for you rob

i think he meant this:

the fact that you (dwight) made this thread just shows how lame you (dwight) are because you are asking for respect over the internet which in turn, you shold not be given respect because who cares if someone respects you over the internet.

thats what i got out of it lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 4776
well yanks understood it.. i guess rob doesnt know how to read and interpret letters that are put together to form a "word"

that sentence made perfect sense

Silver Member

Post Number: 349
Already stated above tht I have a life outside of this so it really doesn't matter anyways bcuz ecoustics isn't running my life... if u can interpret text I was basically saying tht even tho I'm new to this some ppl shouldn't be so rude

Gold Member

Post Number: 4778
"if u can interpret text I was basically saying tht even tho I'm new to this some ppl shouldn't be so rude"

and yet you were demanding respect. :\ and calling people azzez, in my book the only thing you deserve is a slap in the face. You say it doesnt matter to you and yet you continued to make this thread. If you really didnt care about it you would have never made this thread. So why dont you read what you type.....and think before you type.

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 297
dude people are rude take it from a true d!ck (me) your basically asking for more because if we know that it gets to you well just throw more your way its not fun if it doesnt bother the person. im a noob too and people dont disrespect me you must have p!ssed in sumones cherios this morning

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7234
"you must have p!ssed in sumones cherios this morning"

LOL....thats awesome

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 516
lmao at this thread....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4779
lol nice one patrik...
i give you respect for putting him down.. i give everyone respect except you dwight. sorry you didnt earn it...AHAHAHHA
ROFL
LMAO
LOL
IDK
LMK
TTT
FTW
FTMFW
FTMFL
FTL
OMG
OMFG
OLL

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 300
i wasnt necessarily puttin him down he wanted to know what ta change i dont want people thinking im a pr!ck......... wait nvm i do

Gold Member

Post Number: 4780
gtfo then

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
Save it driving Idc what u say haha

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 301
lol chill magila gorrilla

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 519
get him dave

Silver Member

Post Number: 352
Save it driving Idc what u say haha I was only referring to 2 ppl as azzes and we settled so mind ur bussiness if u never said anything 2 me thanks. Ur a day late and a dollar short bcuz all the 2 cents ur adding isn't worth anything so be quiet.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7238
who were the azz's? i like to know these things....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4783
first off im not adding 2 cents to anything. im telling you how it is. and second of all i post were i wanna post when i wanna post just because i can post were i wanna post when i wanna post.
Your 2 cents right now is worth about as much as indias money.....

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 303
i really wanna know how old most of them are its like listening to middle school girls b!tch back and forth hahahaha

Gold Member

Post Number: 4788
well im pretty sure im only 5 years old. im also a female. And i love big dick... My name is PatRICK and my ecoustics s.n. issuferdude9371. i bought a 18" BTL and registered mar-07

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 305
well you know what they say you are what you eat.......

Gold Member

Post Number: 4791
im a p\/ssy b/c im all talk...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Gold Member

Post Number: 6043
"lol chill magila gorrilla"

Who was that directed at? I hope you weren't saying that David(Drivingreckless) looks like Magilla Gorilla because that'd be an insult to gorillas in general.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4793
your right b/c who would want to look this good....

Gold Member

Post Number: 6048
^Haha, finally you made me laugh.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4794
what looking the mirror is getting old???
i know your reflection still makes you chuckle

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 537
usless thread....

Silver Member

Post Number: 353
Haha " I can post where I want to post" how bout u go post urself on the corner with ur mom fvckin crack whores haha... jk

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 541
dwight smith...that is below the belt, daves mom is in the hospital and might not make it..you just los all respect from my part......

Silver Member

Post Number: 354
thts a joke bcuz if tht were true he wudnt be on here he would be with her at the hospital

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 543
he's at work u fool

Silver Member

Post Number: 355
well if tht is true i apologize my sincerest apolgies to you drving it was jsut a joke i said jk afterwards anyway sorry. but if thts not true let the joking continue. and J noel shut yo azz up i dnt need ur respect. haha but yea if thts true driving i really apologize

Silver Member

Post Number: 356
haha i got a thread with more than 50 posts mission accomplished tht was 1 of my goals in making this thread.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 544
there u go again tryin to be an ethug...but if you only knew the amount of an azz whooping you would catch if you said that to my face then you might be a little more cautious about what you say to people that you dont know anything about.. but yea you owe him an apoligy

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7244
50 posts is nothing....i have a thread with my name in it with 500 posts :-)

OT sectoin ftw lol

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://crazydbs.freefo..., ^^^NEW FORUM

Post Number: 7157
I'm goin down 2 woodlawns on saturday to get my box made and I'm soon to order my dd 2512's. I think tht deserves jus a lil respect thts a decent setup thanks to you guys suggestions I give u respect I think instead of being such smart azzes u should teach ppl not get smart with them

jsut because you have decent to good shyt doesnt mean your smart...

Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
oh yes i did and it feels so good....
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 364
haha j noel you know nothing about me round hear we do pop off! LET THAT BE KNOWN. this is the interent sp everything is cool but in real life n\u cudnt stand in my shoes for 1 day dude n1ggaz get killed out here everyday! not just shot once and bleed to death either im tlkin bout n1ggaz gettin banged in the face like 5, 6 , 7 times last week someone got shot 15 times in the chest. they dont do tht shootin in the air stuff they walk up to you and give you the whole clip. so untill you seen 1 of ya boys get killed right in front of you i dont wana hear nothinh bcuz now you took it to another level wit the personal stuff. and nah i aint no ethug and no i dnt be out their bussin my gun but i do holds my own and in real life not this virtual world no1 disrespects me without gettin theirs best believe it

Silver Member

Post Number: 365
and zpeedy take my d1ck out ur mouth eat ur dinner first

Gold Member

Post Number: 7159
n1ggaz???

did you said niggaz???

are you a nigga?? or do you want to be a nigga?

because i do hate niggas but i like black people... theres a difference between those two words.. on of them is that black people speak like a normal guy a nigga in the other hands wants to act something that he isnt and he so fu-c-k-ing stupid to learn english and invent his own stupid langage do you understand me DAWG???

homie i live on one of the dangerous places in chicago and aint winning about it...

someone got shot??? oh those are good news... ill tell that here at 12 am a 16 year old kid wanted to act alil gangsta he disrespected the big guys he went to hide at a local pizaa place the big bros got out went in the restaurant and shoot the kid till he died all in the middle of the day with customers and all that... does that sounds alil strong to you??? maybe not but i dont care...

just because you live in a hard azz neighbor hood doesnt mean your smart instead your so fu-c-king stupid by not moving out.. i personally like where i live so im not moving out any time soon...

i dont care what you own, do, talk, or what kind of stupid azzhole are YOU.. your just one more fu-c-k-ing azzhole on the net...

even if you left or stay it wouldn't matter still in the future more stupid azzhoels are coming...

please do us all a favor shut the fu-ck up....

dont like it here??? the way they treat you?? then fu-ck-ing leave nobody wants you and of corse nobody needs you..

thanks for listening.. stay classy

Gold Member

Post Number: 7160
and zpeedy take my d1ck out ur mouth eat ur dinner first

^^^^

YOU talk like a true philosopher slash audiophile OR maybe a pedophile perhaps :-)

i hope you know the meaning of those 3 words ;)

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 308
haha pedophile ftw

Silver Member

Post Number: 368
b1tch plz you dont live in no f_uckin hood u aint never seen no1 get killed cut the damn games. move out we aint rich white folks here dude dont you think if we could move out we would you crossed the damn line i swear i feel like really hurting you dude you aint never had one of ya friends killed in front of you so stop acting like you tough! ok a 16 yr old dided today thts said but you didnt know him he wasnt your friend i had one of my friends die in front of me and i d\feel as though ur\ being highly disrespectful right now i got pplz thts gotten shot stabbed etc etc. you never had none of tht u just sit in ur lil house and watch it on the news bcuz ur scarred i\to go outside me im in these strrets everyday. and im not even going to get on the nigga thing because thts not w\even worth my time im far froms tupid im in college right now for a degree in cpu science whaT ARE YOU doing with your life trying to get the best souding system exactly you are like scum of the earth someone who gets power and thinks they are better than everyone else you aint better than me dude jus because u kno ohm loads and what setups do this and tht.. hell no u aint sh1t bcuz u tlk about stuff you know nothing about. so stay in ur lil house protected by ur money bcuz tht sh1t u jus said is jus the type of things tht get BLACK PPL a full time job in heaven around here. ya digg zpeedy i dont tlk like amything i know i know nothing about car audio and im hear to learn but d1cks like u all u want to do is tlk sh1t and be funny and impress ur lil forum buddies with ur smart comments grow the f u ck up and experience lufe for what it is ROUGH and you know nothing about it just continue living ur sheltered life u lil hoe. dont ever disrespect any1 i know tht died like tht again by downplaying how things are!~

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
this goes beyond jus interent sh1t tlkin im truely disgusted by you zpeedy

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 545
"haha j noel you know nothing about me round hear we do pop off! LET THAT BE KNOWN. this is the interent sp everything is cool but in real life n\u cudnt stand in my shoes for 1 day dude n1ggaz get killed out here everyday! not just shot once and bleed to death either im tlkin bout n1ggaz gettin banged in the face like 5, 6 , 7 times last week someone got shot 15 times in the chest. they dont do tht shootin in the air stuff they walk up to you and give you the whole clip. so untill you seen 1 of ya boys get killed right in front of you i dont wana hear nothinh bcuz now you took it to another level wit the personal stuff. and nah i aint no ethug and no i dnt be out their bussin my gun but i do holds my own and in real life not this virtual world no1 disrespects me without gettin theirs best believe it"

oh yea well just let me know next time you in the ky/tnn area and we will c about that....your sucha idiot..bet your some fat azz kid sittin there, wacking off to randon pics of subs taht you can never afford....have a nice day

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 310
^ damn dude this sh!t just got real zpeedy be careful

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11280
Holy smokes just what did I miss today?????

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1140
You missed me telling him to quit being a know-it-all. Kinda pathetic that he was going for 50+ posts. Get a life.

Silver Member

Post Number: 371
rip to this thread im done wit it dude crossed the line went beyond interenet tlk this type of stuff ends up on the news like so and so dided today over interent blogging and creates a mdeia up roar i said what i had to say at the begging of thday settled what i had to settle then tweedle dee and tweedle dum come stirring stuff up again. so im done say what u guys want to say im disgusted by the class things tht some ppl say even if it is over the computer

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
tht was me being sarcastic trash cam

Gold Member

Post Number: 1141
Haha, so not being able to take criticism is something to be proud of? "I do holds my own" LMAO. Purposeful bad English??

Gold Member

Post Number: 7161
b1tch plz you must have a mental disease.

Silver Member

Post Number: 376
man their is a place and time for proper english and internet forums isnt one of them trash cam. and no i dont have a mental disease its just ya damn moms driving me crazy over here

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2038
ray equals noob

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
ya mom keeps yellin arrrghhh like a pirate ^

Gold Member

Post Number: 7163
i bet you watch alot of sponge bob.. thats where you get your knowledge from uh?

alright honey im a ignore you from now on.. so now keep talking as much as you can ;)

YOU GOT IGNORED...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7250
look dwight....your really making people rip on you....if you let this thread go away and die, then everyone will forget about this....starting this thread wasa bad idea but you made it work half way through and then you went back to your old ways....

just walk away from this thread and let it run its course....

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 311
wheres wheeler?

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2278
This thread has caused me to lose what little faith i still had in mankind.

Silver Member

Post Number: 380
yea ur right i was jus having a lil fun im just not the person to sit around a let ppl say whatever they what and ignore them aka im not good at being "the bigger man" but its done

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7251
good to hear it, let this thread go and run its course....start fresh now dwight, now you know most of what people say on here is in a jokingly manner

Gold Member

Post Number: 1143
This thread has caused me to laugh, numerous times.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11282
Threads like these make me wanna kill a puppy, bring it back to life, then kill it again.

And I like puppies.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 548
lol dwight has just made it known that he's a b!tch and just make sure you drop me a line if your ever coming to the tnn/nashville area i am always backa nd forth but i swear to god i will drop what i'm doing to come meet you......you talkin shizt bout how you so real ..bitzh you mouth is writing checks that your azz cant cash....you think i'm playing .....well then just make sure you mail me when you in the area....my mail is ptownboy420@hotmail.com, msn=ptownboy420@hotmail.com, aim = j69noel......i'm tired of all this bullsh!t and you popping off at the mouth you wanna be big well then heres your chance...come in my areaa and hit me up..then i will post pics of your lil bitzh azz all over every forum and i will make sure they are good and close up of the aftermath....for now i am labeling you as a pu$$y azz little b!tch who can eat a d!ck....ok so now i said it.....if you so real then show us all otherwise shut your mouth....and just a little info...you really dont know what your getting yourself into......but in the mean time have a nice day and keep it out your azz

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5416
wow, left for work and this thread had 4 posts, check it and it blew up. looks like making this thread backfired on you dwight! you come off as an even bigger dumbas_s. and why all the e-thug talk in your posts when that's what you do?

and you're from harrisburg and claiming to be hard? that's funny. been there many times before, i wouldn't really say it's to rough a place to live. definately not worst than chicago.

"nah i aint no ethug and no i dnt be out their bussin my gun but i do holds my own and in real life not this virtual world no1 disrespects me without gettin theirs best believe it"

^^^that's one of the funniest things i've ever read here. dwight you're a bitc_h, just admit it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us