Is this possible?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15771
can you rip dvd audio in to a mp3 format? i am sure the file would be bigger than a normal mp3 but will it retain some of the sq of a dvd audio?

Silver Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 134
not sure if this is the same but a guy i work with found a program to burn music audio off dvds like acdc live concerts and whatnot.he burned alot ofem.he was gonna get an indash player with a 5 inch screen just so he could play the dvds in his car,then he found the program online or somethin,so he has mp3 discs full of live concerts he burned off dvds.sound like what youre talkin about.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 752
yes you can and i have, and you can retain pretty much all the audio quality. one of mine is about 59 megs for a lewis black standup i ripped. u can extract the audio to but then were talkin prob 600 megs.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 753
sorry dave but no, he wants just the audio. digital audio editor i like using. very simple to obtain a unlock hack for it and esy to use. another is audacity but it has a steep azz learning curve if your not into the software much.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 820
^^^no sh1t, I figure that out the hard way...:-(

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4163
Possible? Yes. Simple? no. Google "smartripper" if your really interested in doing it.

And if you convert it to mp3 it will be the same quality as any other mp3 of the same bitrate.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us