DUAL XDVD700 Security (Ant-Theft) Code: How To Input?

Username: Filter777

Jax, FL USA

Post Number: 1
I installed my DUAL XDVD700 a couple a month or so ago. It's been working perfectly. I got the brake bypass code from this site - worked flawlessly - thank God and thank all of you who gave posted a response.

Recently I disconnected my battery when installing some new driving lights. Little did I realize that it would activate the security feature on the DVD unit. I did set my own password from the factory default 0000, and yes, I do know my passcode.

After installing the driving lights, I started my car and then noticed that the motorized DVD screen automatically popped out. I had never set it to AUTO at start. When I closed the screen, the blue LED screen in front of the unit stated "PASSWORD". That's when I realized what had just happened. No big deal, so I thought. I entered my passcode with the remote, then pressed OK. Nothing happened. I tried this several times, and still nothing.

I called DUAL's toll free number. The call went to a voice mailbox announcing that the "mailbox is full"? I'm confused and frustrated. Is there some kind of special way to enter my passcode?

I've read comments on this sight, and I can assure you that I am no thief. I paid $300 for this unit at WalMart and have the receipt still to prove it. Though I really like this DVD player, it's not worth jail time. I have my own security code and I have the original remote. I just want to know what I am doing wrong. Is there anyone out there that can help?

Username: Filter777

Jax, FL USA

Post Number: 2
Hey, thanx 4 all the feedback and help. I did figure it out myself.

Username: 92prelude

Jamaica, New york Queens

ok i have the same problem maybe you can help me now the difference is i chancged mine and forgot my passcode had to take it outbeause the postion it was i wasnt allowingit to open correctlly now i cant unlock it because i cantremember the passcode i called up dual and had the same response the mail box was full i just want to know how to reset my password if i forgot it if any 1 can help please do thank you i advance

Username: Martynvz619

I installed my DUAL XDVD700 a couple a month or so ago. It's been working perfectly. I got the brake bypass code from this site - worked flawlessly - thank God and thank all of you who gave posted a response.

Recently I disconnected my battery when installing some new driving lights. Little did I realize that it would activate the security feature on the DVD unit. I did set my own password from the factory default 0000, and yes, I do know my passcode.

After installing the driving lights, I started my car and then noticed that the motorized DVD screen automatically popped out. I had never set it to AUTO at start. When I closed the screen, the blue LED screen in front of the unit stated "PASSWORD". That's when I realized what had just happened. No big deal, so I thought. I entered my passcode with the remote, then pressed OK. Nothing happened. I tried this several times, and still nothing.

I called DUAL's toll free number. The call went to a voice mailbox announcing that the "mailbox is full"? I'm confused and frustrated. Is there some kind of special way to enter my passcode?

Username: Martynvz619

San diego, Ca U.s.a

Post Number: 2

I have my own security code and I have the original remote. I just want to know what I am doing wrong. Is there anyone out there that can help?

Username: Tamalea

Changed the battery in my car. Cannot remember the passcode on my Dual xdvd 700. I have locked up trying. please help me I am going crazy. Need a master or reset code.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us