Audiobahn 15" immortal

Username: _sb_

Post Number: 7
I want a new amp for my sub but don't know what to get because my current amp is broken and wasn't giving the power i needed to peak it

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13211
peak it???

why would you want to "peak it"??

whats ur budget for a amp and what are the vc configs on the sub??

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 306
i remember last month i had some generic 1000watts peak power subs running on 600 watts on a kicker amp and it peaked in 30 seconds into smoke.

Post Number: 9
i just want more power and under $600 would nice

so ur saying peaking is bad torn....

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 307
yea peak is bad to bump it at, look for the rms power. and yea whats the specs or link for the sub? and what was the amp that broke on you? is this the exact sub?
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_2420_Audiobahn+AWIS15P.html

Post Number: 10
yea thats the sub i have.... i have a 4000w lanzer amp thats broken the Rca Prong broke off in the amp and i don't know how to get it out...i paid $200 for it so yea....

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2097
colin if i was you bro i would go ahead and put that 600 into a new system. audiobahn is pretty much the laughing stock of the car audio world. you could get 2 12s or 1 15 and an amp for 600 that would sound much better and be just as loud.

id start a new thread with something like "new system with $600" as the title and alot of people will help you.

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 531
i agree they dont know what to do with bass,they sound like blown subs imo,unless u are listening ouside the car,try this link out ill post at the bottom of this thread,its about a dd sub which are very nice and a crossfire vr1000d,believe it gives 1300+rms watts

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/407694.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us