Kicker subwoofers??

Username: Kingjames559

Post Number: 1
hi guys. right now i have 2 10 inch kicker cvrs that each max out at 600 watts apiece. im lookin to upgrade a little to get something louder. i have an 06 chevy crew cab so i dont have much room to work with. my cvrs are behind my backseat. im thinking about getting 2 10 inch kicker cvx's. do you guys think they would be better than the cvrs. i want something that will be noticably louder, and also if they will fit behind my backseat.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

HEMIKLR

Post Number: 9085
I wouldnt get new subs just yet. A new box would be a lot cheaper idea. And it will be a lot louder. Im assuming that you are using a prefab box that you got from a car audio shop or something. What I would do is, take out one of the back seats and build a box to fit in its spot. Or if it is a bench seat, I would just build one to lay on the floor or the seat.

Username: Kingjames559

Post Number: 2
yea im using a prefab box i got at a shop. i cant afford to take any of the seats out so all i got to work with is behind the seat. will it be a noticable difference going to the cvx's

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 279
it will be noticable but like logan said your better off with a new box even gettin a custom box made ported for behind the seats
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us