OT: Halo 3 Tournament

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 436
Hey, If anyone that lives in Illinois is interested in competing in a Halo 3 tournament, there is one going on. I know the people holding it, so I figured I'd spread the word. It sucks I can't go, I have to work and can't get it off. There is CA$H Prizes, so if you are good and think you have a chance, it might be worth your time. There is only 16 teams max, and there is about 9 teams so far signed up, so DO IT QUICK!!!

Here's the link...

http://myspace.com/the309lan

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 439
This is a legit tourny guys, open to the public. Here is the bracket's of how the game will be ran..
http://www.gatewayvb.org/docs/template-16dblelim-bracket.pdf

Prizes: First Place - $500
Second Place - $200
Third Place - $100

Its being held in the towns previous (old) High School (not some kids basement lol). Food and Drink will be available. C'mon guys, I know someone is interested. It's just outside Peoria, about 45 minuits from Bloomington.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2781
if i lived within 200 miles i'd go but i live in FLAWDA so no money in my packet :-(

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2208
dude i wish it was closer cause i have a friend that is like god. u can add him if u want to get pwned imiairiki

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2239
hey that's really close to me donnie....too bad i've never played halo in my life.

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 441
Just thought I'd throw it out there if anybody did live near central Illinois.
Ill add your friend JAYM3S, if I remember to lol.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2787
jaym3s,

hit me up on aim i wanna talk to this kid. i played a tournament (unofficial type thing) and beat 22 kids in my area. and i get 1st or 2nd 19 out of 20 times i play on live.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5927
"hit me up on aim i wanna talk to this kid. i played a tournament (unofficial type thing) and beat 22 kids in my area. and i get 1st or 2nd 19 out of 20 times i play on live."

Damn dude,you're so awesome.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2789
haha thanks???????

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5934
Haha,Halo 3 is fun but it's not all that IMO.You play any other games JK?I can't wait until Army Of Two comes out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2242
the last first-person shooter i played with any regularity was Goldeneye on Nintendo64.

Pistols in the Complex FTW!!!

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 454
Ya pitbull that game was the best. Was complex the level with the secret hiding spot in one of the lockers in the wall? Either way the game was t!tties!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2244
Yeah I think it had a couple spots where you could go into the wall and see out but other people couldn't see in.

lol i remember when that game came out we all thought the graphics were so sick and the gameplay was like groundbreaking.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us