Thank all my car audip purchases are gonna be online from now on

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 473
car audio shop in my town ran by a old man& lady..went to get a freakin anl fuse holder cuz couldnt get a a big enough act fuse.told him want a 120 amp anl fuse and anl fuse holder cuz i couldnt get a big enough act fuse,he said the act fuses go up to 300 amps.dont believe thats true,and b4 they sell u anythang in this store they have to know every piece of equipement u got in the vehicle,but he finnaly goes aftter the anl fuse holder,and kept giving me a agu fuse holder,the guy didnt even know what a act fuse was,i had to go behind the counter to show him what a anl & act fuse was ended up getting agu fuse holder cuz they didnt have the anl fuse holder& a fuse 20 amps short cuz they didnt have many fuses,both of them argued up and down my amp wasnt 1 ohm stable and they carry the amp,they ended up having to look it up lmao,and they claimed that it would not do what the birth certificate said,a amp would only do watt it was rated at no more,i told them mine does almost double wat it is rated wanna listen to it?we can bench it if ya want.they changed the subject. i was after some tweeters to i said what the best ones for the money because ive bought 2 sets of some they sell and they quuit playing u had to flick them to play,and they said them tweeters are the same as all of them are. best built u can get,(15 dollars),all tweeters are built exactley the same just with a diff name on them,.i walked out of that place laughin,they run the store and and some noobs know more than they do

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2235
huh.........

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 279
lmao! you high?

Silver Member

Post Number: 477
no i aint high,that sheett cracked me up

Silver Member

Post Number: 478
why does everybody always ask me if im high

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2772
talk a lot and do not make any sense. nor do you talk about anything we care about
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us