Good deal or no?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15727
i found a place that can make my rims like brand new. i have some places on the rims that are bent from potholes. anyways here is the price list.

the prices for each rims.

fix the first dent $45.00 and $20.00 for each additional dents on the same rim. i only have one dent so $45 it is.

then $15 each rim to repolish the rim to make it look like new.

i have to take the rims somewhere else to take off the tires though. so thats a little extra.

what do you guys think? do it?

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1741
If you want it done, then it seems like a pretty good deal. It just depends how important it is to you. To make rims look new for that much sounds good to me.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15729
well here's the thing. this morning front side tire went flat for no reason. i took it to the shop and they told me the air was slowly leaking from the part where the rim is bent. so i am fixing that one. as for the rest, i thought i'd fix it and make it look brand new again.

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 479
sounds good chad....i would do it...but only if they guarantee their work

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Harrisburg star city, Pistolvania USA

Post Number: 237
wheres this place i curbed the sh1t outa mine the other day but theres no where local around here

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15730
this is in los angeles dwight. lol. if you live around here, i can tell you where it is.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12493
fix the damn rims man .....

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15731
wassup rovin. lol.

yeah i am going to. but since they are working on one of my rim right now, i will see their work. if its really good, i take the rest next week.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us