DD service is a pain in the azz!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Harrisburg star city, Pistolvania USA

Post Number: 232
I called them to order my 2512's and they gave me the number to the closest dealer which is 2 hours away (maryland) I live in PA so they don't take credit card payments over the phone and aren't really familiar with paypal so I either have to mail a money order or drive down their to their store and pay then I have to wait 4 days for the store to get the subs! And then on top of tht thy don't ship to other states bcuz its againt dd policy so I have to drive all the way back down their to pick them up!!! I'm so pissed that's rediculous almost makes me want to say forget it!

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5378
closest dealer to me is about 1-1.5 hours away, told dd that and they said i could order direct. call them back, sure they'll say the same.

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 467
that sucks,see if somebody on here has any for sale,make a post

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
I want new ones though.. How much are they straight from the dealer bcuz the shop I called quoted me 490 for 2 12"}

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 394
Yeah, I would do as CTmike suggests, Call DD and see what they can do for ya. If a dealer isn't going to work with ya, screw'em, find a dealer that will.

Silver Member

Post Number: 234
Can some one do me a favor and post the dd number because I can't see it on my phone tht I'm using now.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5379
email from dd on the same subs, from yesterday:

The 2512 is 214 and the 2510 is 208. Shipping and handling normally comes out to 12% or less based on the series' weights. Either of those subs could ship the same day the order is placed, if placed before 2pm central.

Best regards,

Steve Milton
Marketing Dept.
Digital Designs
912 N. Classen Blvd.
OKC. OK. 73106
405-239-2800 wrk
405-239-7100 fax

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6652
Looks like those dealers need to attend customer service class 101.

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
Yes much easier thanks guys will be ordering directly from dd next monday (26th) can't wait to get those bad boys!!! See you soon woodlawn lol

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 395
Hey Dwight,

When ya come down here make sure your trunk is cleaned out ( with the exception of the subs, wiring and whatever ) I don't want to be moving crap around and out do what I need to do.

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
Come on phil I got more respect for u than tht I wudnt come down there wit a dirty trunk. But what wiring do I need to bring for the sub hookup? Like how many feet of what gauge and clips or what not.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5560
If you are 2hrs away from a dealer...DD will sell direct to you.

Call DD back and just order them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us