OT:Anyone on here got any PIT BULLS

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 462
if so post pics of your dog ...i love pits and would just like to see what all's out there.. please post actual pics of your dog..

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 796
pits are alright, you want class, go staffordshire....you want better, go Dogue de Bordeaux best mastiff available, but at a hefty price, should be getting one this summer....lol

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2047
got a full blooded strat comin outta Orlando to breed wit a pit I got...should b some nice lookin pups...

BTW, JNoel ur a f4g

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 464
http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=039xm8.jpg

i like bull mastiff's but pits are my favorite (and i dont fight my dogs) but heres a pic of my pic (samson) hes about 10 months old. Jordan singleton has a female from the same litter

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 465
eat my d!ck jordan....are u still giving hand jobs for 2 doallers to pay for your new whip?

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2748
get pics in the morning

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2048
Naw ur mom took over, i jus sit back and collect the profits...should hav it paid off in a couple weeks the way shes been crankin em.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3107
Cue the 1000 word post by Pit Bull...

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2049
wtf is wrong with that dog in ur pic justin...it looks malnourished...and g4y.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 797
better not be fighting those beautiful pups...I have an Brindle English Mastiff, but she is fat.....lol....you should be feeding em raw meat though, if you want them big....
Bull Mastiffs FTL, they are too small....

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 466
naw i dont fight my dog...his brendle is one of the best ive seen...it looks like tiger stripes all the way down his back and his color is dark red at the top then it gradually gets lighter as it goes down his side.......

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5556
I guess I kinda have a Pit. He was my roommate's dog, but he was killed in a crash earlier this semester. We kept Bear...crazyass dog.

My roommates have never had pets, so showing them how to train Bear is....well, interesting. I guess i'm going to have to start messing w/ Bear more often, he is too much of a puppy right now. Tries to jump up on everyone...I have to break him of that.

My roommates just sidestep and push him away...he just thinks they are playing. I cant get it thru their heads that he is just going to keep jumping up on them if you do that to him :-(

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 468
yea...jordans dog used to do that alot she gets real happy when people come around..but he's breaking her of that...im glad my dog dont do that..csue if lil kids are around or stuff like that and he jumps on them he may hurt them...and i dont need to pay for anyones hospital bills....sorry to hear about your roommate bro

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2222
"Cue the 1000 word post by Pit Bull..."

lol that coming from the biggest know-it-all on the forum. No need for 1000 words here...Any long-winded posts i've had regarding pit bulls were only in response to certain people saying some really stupid, uneducated, ignorant azz sh!t about the breed. And pit bulls, as well as dogs/animals in general are something i'm very passionate about.

Anyways, back to the topic...Bogart is a 3 year old, 75 pound american pit bull terrier, black with white on his chest/face/paws. Amy is the lil tan with white, 65 pound, pit/staff/shepard/??? mix
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2223
"My roommates have never had pets, so showing them how to train Bear is....well, interesting. I guess i'm going to have to start messing w/ Bear more often, he is too much of a puppy right now. Tries to jump up on everyone...I have to break him of that."

That's unfortunate...Pits really aren't right for everyone's lifestyle. I hope they understand that without the discipline (not punishment, big difference) he needs, his behavior will only get worse.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3109
I only put that because I know you are the expert on the subject and that you would post some cool sh!t. I dunno why you have to say I am a know-it-all in like 4 threads now.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 470
well samson is about 10 months old and weighs 67lbs...i would like to have one of those pits that are like 4500$$ and weigh like 90lbs at 7months..but i cant spend money like that on a dog....i dont ever fight my dog he stays in the house and pretty much just chills...i work with im alot letting him run and teaching him shizt (he's really smart) and loves to play tug-o-war...jordans dog has learned alot of neat stuff too..he has got her trained that he can sit a plate of fried chicken down next to her and he can go and wash his car and come back and she will still be staring at the food but wont touch it until he said..."ok eat it" and not until he sais that..he can put it right infront of her nose and she will just watch it and then look at him until he says it's ok....i'm working on gettin my dog to do stuff like that...he has just learned to open the screen door on his own..he jumps up and hits the lever and pushes it open..it's prety cool to watch him learn new things like this

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 471
where did you get a hoodie for your dog

Gold Member

Post Number: 2224
"I only put that because I know you are the expert on the subject and that you would post some cool sh!t."

I genuinely apologize, i misinterpreted your intentions with that post, thought you were bein a smartazz so i countered.

"I dunno why you have to say I am a know-it-all in like 4 threads now."

lol cause it's all i can think to call you. truth be told you ARE NOT a know-it-all because a know-it-all is someone who acts like they know sh!t that they don't. You are just truly knowledgable when it comes to the things i see you posting about on this forum ie. sports, car audio, music in general.

"i would like to have one of those pits that are like 4500$$ and weigh like 90lbs at 7months"

It's a GOOD THING that you did not get one of those J Noel. Those pits are a result of generations of overbreeding. You know what the ideal breed standard is for a pit bull? 18-22 inches tall, 30-80 pounds. Those monsters that grow up to be 120 pounds have all kinds of health and behavioral problems because ppl are breeding them just for size and physical prowess rather than temperment which should be the PRIMARY consideration in breeding.

"where did you get a hoodie for your dog"

my sister bought it at a local pet shop, i'd look online if you want one. i'm not into dressing dogs up AT ALL unless it's necessary for cold weather. that day was a classic freezing snowy chicago winter day, and they like to stay out for long periods to play in the snow so i let her put the hoodie on...

J Noel it's good to hear that you're taking such good care of your dog. The intelligence of a pit bull will never cease to amaze me, they can learn just about anything. Do you take him for walks? A well disciplined walk is the key to having a well behaved, happy dog.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 473
yea i take him for walks all the time....he loves to go in the woods more than he does down the road..so we go for a little bit of both...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us