Watch this movie makes you really really think.

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 275
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2723
old

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1494
too long to watch right now summarize please

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2724
bush planned 9/11 and theres much more to our solar system then what meets the eye

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 610
haha i really hate bush but he did not plan 9-11 guys sorry

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 770
bush didn't, he is too stupid, but I wouldn't put it past the federal govt.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5542
You gotta love all the mis-information in that and other films....lol

Even the simplest things talked about are BS. Like what is said about Dionysos. 90% of that is incorrect, look up Greek mythology sometime.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7033
since when did our forum change from car audio to a philosophy/govt conspiracy forum?

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 655
when everyone started conspiring

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7034
guess i didnt get the memo

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7171
LOL Yanks

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 773
doesn't really talk about the solar system, more so the BS that is Christianity...Long @ss movie...but good none the less, there are some things that are a bit of BS, but for the most part are unbiased.
as far as the towers go, I am a Construction Management major, and it would be possible for the buildings to fall as they did, but not in under 11 seconds, that is without explosives.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1090
Lol. I missed the memo, too. I don't mind, though. There's some interesting sh!t.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4118
These conspiracy theories are f*cking retarded

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 799
not all of it are just theories.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 663
youtube, type in search "911 coincidences"
watch all parts, i think theres 15 or so...about 2 to 5 minutes each...then you tell me this was a terrorist attack.
You would have to be completely incapable of any sort of comprehension beyond a 1st grader not to believe this had nothing to do with our own administrative bodies.

PNAC
NORAD

educate yourselves

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 803
Just the way the buildings fell, not to mention the third one which was obviously an implosion, as well as the way both of the Twin towers were built tells me that the buildings were demoed. There would have had to have been some type of assistance provided (by explosives) for the buildings to fall straight down in under 15 seconds like they did. I know how trusses work, and how the steel, had there not been enough fire proofing may have warped where the trusses were connected at joints to the exterior skeleton of the building, causing the concrete floors to fall. But that even with the addition of the AC units on top of the building could not cause the buildings to fall straight down, with NO STEEL INTERIOR SKELETON left standing. fire, even with the addition of jet fuel can not get hot enough to melt metal....so where did the molten puddles of steel come from that were found in the BASEMENT of the buildings?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7056
without getting into too much detail....ive seen those videos, atleast most of them

the one which talked about a missile hitting the pentagon instead of a plane....well thats a load of feces. i live 20 mintues away from there so just take my word for it. it was a plane. for one, my best friends dad works there and heard it hit and felt it hit. he also ran outside and saw the debris. luckily he lived through that day. another buddy of mine, his mom worked in the white building directly in front of the pentagon where the plane flew over. she saw the PLANE fly over and hit the pentagon. ive talked to her numerous times about it. do you really think that it would not have leaked somehow that it was a conspiracy? IMHO i think someone would have stepped forward by now making a claim like this to a court or police somewhere. but no one with any auhtority has ever done it. maybe im just too ignorant to believe it or maybe you all are too conspiracy ridden.....but i just find it very hard to believe that our govt did it.....i cant live my life questioning every little thing debating whether it was real not....i dont think our govt is out to get us guys.....

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7057
btw, i agree with MS

if you couldnt tell

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 806
as far as the Pentagon goes, the only questions I have is why were all the video tapes confiscated and never released? why can't the govt show us the plane hitting or even coming in/lining up for impact?

With my understanding of construction and the design of the Twin Towers, there is no way that those buildings could have fallen like they did unless there was some type of help from secondary explosions.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7061
there is a video of it form a hotel security camera that i saw....now its not the greatest video but IMO, it looks like a plane....is the video real? beats me lol

but there is no question in my mind that what happened to us really did happen to us.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 808
I think I've seen that video, and yeah it's real blurry and you can't see much, but what you do see is very small, like the size of a fighter jet, not a boeing 747 commercial plane...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7064
meh distance throws off the video

also, i must admit, im pretty familiar with that area since im 20 minutes from it but i dont know of a hotel around there on the same level ground as the pentagon that would have a clear view of the area hit....i dont know if you have seen the pentagon but to make it as simple as i can. lets say im standing where the plane hit with my back to the building. if i look to my right i see no hotels. if i look to my left(the direction the video had to have come from) i see I-95 which is blocking all camera views from any store/hotel in crystal city (which is on the other side of 95)....i doubt you have any idea of what im explaining but those famililar with the area will probably agree with me that it just doesnt seem possible that a camera of the hotel could actually pick up that footage simpply because 95 lies in the way and is blocking it....

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1027
Lmao I really can't believe that people actually believe that our government planned 9/11. People just want to start drama and try and sound like they know what the hell is going on and make up this BULLSH!T. Here, read this.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 809
I think that if the Law of Conservation of Momentum suddenly doesn't apply anymore, then yes it is possible that the buildings fell as fast and straight to the ground as they did. Yea steel gets week well below 1300 degrees, and yes this can cause it to warp and flex under it's own weight, in addition to the weight of the full concrete floor that was each floor of the WTC. That warping can cause the steel joints that each steel truss is connected to, to fail, given that they weren't protected with fire proofing, which is possible. The problem is that the first floor or first couple floors to fail and collapse had some type of resistance on the way down, i.e. lower floors. When you time how long it took for the buildings to fall in on themselves, the elapsed time is just about free fall speed, meaning there was no resistance on the way down. In addition, if the joints failed, and the floors fell through, then there would still be the endo skeleton of the building standing, or at least some of it standing after the full collapse. These buildings were DESIGNED to take the impact of more than just one Boeing 747 at any point to the building, and still be left standing, regardless of fire.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us