A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 3876
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb8wIqECwGE

intresting..

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13170
Thats crazy...Only thing is if we switched to water as a fuel source the government would tax the sh!t out of it...

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 392
Great. This will never ever ever make it to the light of day because he's already talking to the government and the auto industry.

Surprising as this is because it is out in the open now, I can't help but wonder why it's always the guy in the garage that makes the break thru's yet the brightest, smartest folks with MIT and PHd's degree's out the ying yang never think about this stuff.

If the guy was smart, he should of kept his mouth shut, quietly do the development, get it all worked and then patent it and then let the whole world in on it.

Because ya know what going to happen is anyone that has a vested interest in never letting this technology see the light of day will try to discredit it and then snag it for themselves when the patent expires and bury it away.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6638
Indeed. The oil/gas companies will never allow any technology that their resources.
FYI, we're already paying for water (if you own a house then you'll know what I mean). Air is about the only thing governmenat/greedy companies haven't found a way to charge/tax.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 3879
oxygen tanks ;)

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 812
they bi+ch about water supplies too. :-(
Increadible idea.

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 813
they bi+ch about water supplies too. :-(
Increadible idea.
I know what you mean about paying for water too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us