PA amp or RF amp

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 500
Wassup guys I now have a Power Acoustik 1600w Gothic Series amp 2-channel and a RockFord Fosgate 1200w Punch amp older small amp. I wanted to no which amp would be more quality and give me more power I have to sell one of them for money and I havent tried neither one

suggestions

Silver Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 501
and also I have a set of old JL w2 12" subs in a 4.3cuft box tuned to around 32hz would it be a good idea to aim the subs and port into the cabin or towards the trunk for SPL

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2822
the direction is a hands on learning exp. try oving your box around in the trunk and then listen to it. ten mov her around again. more then likely it will e louder with port and sub firing at your trunk. but test it.

as for the amps im no sure...thats also something tha could be done with in car testing. the old rf stuff is very nice. and generally pa isnt highest quality but i believe the gothik series is actually pretty decent. but test em both out and see what you think. =)

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4073
RF > power crapcoustic by a lot

Silver Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 508
but when I tried them in my brother car the PA put out more bass and it used 4g wire when the RF amp is only 8g

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4095
So that particular amp does more power than your RF amp. Doesn't change the build quality.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us