OT: Worst day I've had in a LONG time

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4052
Well, I don't know what I did, but for some reason god hates me today. Here it goes.............

1) Wake up with a hangover (my own damn fault, went a little nuts at the frat party last night)

2) Find out I got an F on my last biology exam.

3) Lost my wallet. (got it back later though)

4) Got a ticket. 82 in a 65. There goes $160 that I don't have to spare. This one could have been worse though......... lucky my rear window is tinted real dark, can't see in it...... Quick put on my seatbelt before the cop got close. Now I also had my jacket on the back seat, and a case of beer on the back floor (im 20 years old). Quick pulled the jacket over the case.

5) Truck starts acting up, runs like sh!t. I read the check engine code and it's the EGR valve. Take the EGR off, valve's stuck open with a chunk of carbon, cleaned that out. Go to put it back on and cross threaded one of the bolts. And that threads into the block BTW. So it ain't going back on, and I'm not sure WTF I'm gonna do about that.

And that means I can't go to the comp. tommarow that I planned on for like, a week

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 417
on number 5 you can possibally tap the hole out and rethread it for a bigger bolt

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13146
Dude that sounds almost like my day.. :-(

Me and the GF are over I think

My mom got out the hospital at 9:00am and had to go back at 3:30

One of my managers at work committed

My edge(haircut) is kind off...

just a overall sh!tty day

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5464
for your car, get a thread repair kit helicoils or timeserts and its an easy repair as long as you have a drill.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2086
MIC/MIP last night + dorm drinking write up

dorm drinking write up tonight...

looks like im kicked outta the dorms now.

tough few days for everyone.

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 869
:-( sux M.S

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2828
yo can just chase the threads on that bolt m.s. ust get a bottom tap of the size of the bolt some cutting fluid....wd40 woukd even work and a wrench to turn it. put her in straight and sowly ease her in. or you can go up a size. or helicoil. either way. takes maybe 20 minutes tops.

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

DD9515G VFL 200.1 = : , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1090
sounds alot like my night with the party except when i lost my wallet it wasnt found

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2040
losing your wallet is one of the top 3 worst feelings....

jake, who gets kicked out of the dorms at ASU?? haha wow thats gotta be a record

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2641
losing your wallet is not even close to top 3 worst feelings but yea sh!tty days suck!!!

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7017
sorry to hear that MS....tomorrows a new day bud

if it helps any, i have the flu now :-( ....puked every 10 minutes from 3am to 1230pm....

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3079
All but number 5 could have been prevented. And half of number 5 could have been prevented if you put it in straight. But your young, you will get over it.

I on the other hand, Had a good day. Found a nice MMats amp I picked up cheap. Found some nice Mids (USD) on Ebay cheap. Cut out of work early, and started christmas shopping for myself.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4053
Yeah, Yanks is right today is a new day and I'm trying to look at the bright side of things.

As for issue #5 got that fixed...... justs had to take apart the whole intake manifold in order to get more room to work, then I was able to persuade that bolt to go in there straight.

Sucks I missed the comp but sh!t happens.

And like I said #4 could possibly have turned out a lot worse.

And damn Chauncey sounds like you got f*cked over with bad luck as well

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1976
haha chauncey thats funny bro ... lol

my edge is off lol

other then that shitty days boys lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us