Cal Payne

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 313
Hey Cal, I know you have two 12" BMs as do I. However, I now have a second NINe.1 amp and will get rid of the BMs for something better and can handle the upgraded power. I was wondering if you have heard anymore subs better than the BMs which would be more appropriate for 2400w.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2818
oem12s would sounds awesome. =( if you can find them. =(

Silver Member

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 314
Anyone know some suggestions. I was thinking 2 fi bls.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2630
2 incriminator audio death penalty's

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2819
ot but cal did youget that m.o.? it says it was delivered. =)

Silver Member

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 315
JK, I would love those DPs. Too much though. Lokking no more than 300 a piece.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2638
older dp's ******

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2041
if i was gonna do somethin with 2400 watts i think id shoot for like triple 12" RE SE's

blaine westropp on here has one and it sounds nice and clean and i think three of those would slammmmm....

but yea anyways man, i havent heard a ton of subs, but these BMs are my favorite and I think i might port them....or SH!T dude if youre changin your setup and lookin to sell the subs, ill buy the box bc ive been wantin to try something new

if youre just goin 2 12s, id say two ported Q's man ive heard great things about em and ive always been big on the SQ side, although i guess 2400 watts to 2 12s miiiight be considered SQL

cant wait, keep me updated

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2042
orrr i was just thinkin, i LOOVE the look of the new AA subs but i dont know much about em, maybe look into those, I THINK the havocs would do well on that power

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2830
any m.o. yet cal?

Silver Member

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 316
Thanks cal,I dont think I can fit three 12s in my trunk. I would like to stay ported. I was planning on selling the BMs and keeping the box which is 4.2cuft at 32hz. I forgot yours were sealed. You should go four 12" BMs. I know someone who will be selling theirs.
I looked at the havoc 12s but I havent heard much about them. Im also looking hard at some BLs. I am so happy with the BMs that Im afraid Ill be dissapointed with something else. So I am looking for a big tme step up.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2043
ive heard great things about mags, keepin the SI trend goin, but yea idk if the sq on the bl's can match up to the BMs....although personally, i think 1200-1300 watts is a little too little for the BLs, i would rather get 2 12" Q's with some options, they'll sound much cleaner

idk yet hunter haah i just woke up and i wasnt home at all yesterday ill check man

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2044
ahah dude i WISH i could go 4 BMs but im kinda broke and need to start puttin all my paychecks towards saving for college spending money and books in a year...

my dads also considering getting me a different car bc of gas, so if i got somethin else (smaller 2 door or seomthin) i might just go one ported 13w6 on a 500/1

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2713
get three RE SE's

Silver Member

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 317
Again, I have at most 4.5 cuft of space for a box. Three SEs would be to big of a box right? Chauncey what do you think?

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2662
wheres LA, FL????

Silver Member

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 319
Thats Lower Alabama better known as Pensacola, FL.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2669
o snap nvm. im near tampa

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2849
the 04-05 xxx would work great! but hard to find in a 12. the q is a good option, id max v.3? but they might not get as loud as paul would like. shiva-x?

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2053
i still vote two ported 12" Q's with some cooling would do awesome on that power and get real loud...

three se's would probably take too much space yea

Silver Member

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 321
Don't the BLs get louder than the Qs?

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2057
you can get enough options on the BLs where you can give them alot more power than a Q, but on that power, i think the ported Q's with the BP Power option will slam really hard and keep realllly nice sq
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us