OT...just got pulled over

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1854
I was coming home from dinner and a cop was tailing me for like a mile or so then all of a sudden he turns on his lights and pulls me over. Turns out my truck registration expired last month. Plus the registration was non-renuable cuz of a parking ticket the i guess i didnt pay. So i got a ticket for no registration and the police officer almost had my car towed. Lucky he let me go if i promised to drive straight home.

100$ fine
55$ parking ticket
85$ registration

yay 240$ in fu<king retarded sh!t. im already in dept form the 18" ava i just bought.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5489
Ouch...

Sorry to hear man.

I have been pulled over quite a few times...mainly from cops camping areas like stop signs, lights, and speed traps.

I have only ever got 1 legit ticket in my life...a state trooper got me doing 83 in a 55 on hwy 28 bout 20miles from my house. I was on my way to the Diversion Cannal on hwy 20 to go snagging...dam cop looked like P33-wee Herman. My friend in the passenger seat laughed his @55 off and the cop threatened him w/ a seatbelt ticket...lol

on another note:
Did you know we cant say P33 on this forum???
WTF???

But we can say FUCKED :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11060
Lol. Should've paid your bills first dude.

As punishment you should send that ava to me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1855
ya admins on this site FTW

how much was your ticket?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11061
^^^joker in the deck.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2025
when a cop tails me, i just pull over and let him pass...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5491
Snarl,

I got out of that ticket...it pays to hunt w/ the DA and Asst. DA in you Parrish :-)

Only tickets I have ever had to pay was my freshman year in college.

-$155...speed trap on hwy15...drops from 65 to 45...got me at ~60.

-$95 (iirc)...."rolling thru a stop sign"....I had to stop to let a car pass, then pulled out. Still ended up paying.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1856
wow my friend got pulled over for rolling though a stop sign and only got 50

Gold Member

Post Number: 1857
and cal i was in the middle of town so i couldnt let them pass. i was gunna go thourhgt this big parking lot and take a detor so they wouldnt follow me anymore but jsut as i was about to turn their lights turned on so i still had to pull over but no to let them pass. to let them give me a ticket

Gold Member

Post Number: 5492
The cop that got me from the stop sign thing was camping it.

It was in the paper ~2weeks later that there were ~40 tickets writen at that spot!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1858
wow i guess they hadnt met there monthly quota yet

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11063
"wow i guess they hadnt met there monthly quota yet"

They do in fact have those.

SOB's....lol

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2596
today i was with my homeboy and he was goin 74 in a 30 and neither of us had seatbelts. 317 on him. and 74 for seatbelts on each of us. sh!tty

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11065
Sob's......lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1862
ouch

ya i was reading an article where people had gotten arrested for DUI and they werent even drunk the police jsut simply hadnt met there quota yet. i think it actually may have been channel 4 news or 60minutes or something

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2027
ive gotten kinda screwed but very lucky...

about 6 months after gettin my license, i was driving down a street, saw a no turn on red sign, made my complete stop, and turned red (yea im a moron but it was a beautifully executed turn on red) cop stops me, i was 16 had to go to court, 103 dollar court costs plus 60 dollar fine plus 2 pts on the old license...ouch

about 2 months ago, had my license for like 2 years now, cop clocked me doin 60 in a 40 (country roads doin 60 in a 50 dropped down to a 40) pulls me over, and just lets it slide sayin not to let it happen again...

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6981
ive only been "pulled over" once....and i kinda pulled myself over lol....got out of the ticket in a very interesting way....for you OT guys, you guys know the story....all i can say is wow about that nite

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4024
I've been pulled over once......... for 40 in a 25 (25 mph speed limits are f*cking g.a.y as hell BTW). I only got a warning though :-)

Silver Member
Username: Press1

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 306
Welcome to the club, I'm on my 4th ticket in 18 months.

Watch out those things come in 4's. lol

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 562
lol the last time a cop was behide me i just cranked the system to bang even harder and to piss him off he followed me about half a mile and saw he couldnt get me in trouble and then he left me alone

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6984
^^uhhh, why would you do that? noise ordinance laws?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1868
arnt noise ordinance laws only during night and places of business and residentual areas

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6993
might be that way in KY....i know in VA, atleast in my area, cop hears your system, your gonna be pulled over....no matter the time or place

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2606
i got pulled over goin to daves house once too. lmao i dont think i paid that either

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 379
Only 1 $75 ticket for me

Ive only got pulled over once... I was doing donuts in a gravel parkinglot and came out on a highway sideways, squeeling tires, and through all the dust I see berrys and cherrys. He didnt stop me for doing donuts, squeelin my tires, or even wreckless driving, but for not using my turn signal lol. Only got a warning tho.

I did get a ticket tho for passing 2 cars on the shoulder of a road on my way to school. I was doing about 65 in 55 and squeezed between them and a mailbox. Both cars followed me to school. About 2nd hour I got pulled out of class by the cops. He said he could give me 13 tickets, I just bit my tounge and apologized. It was fun tho!!!

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2712
one time a was doing a million in a 35 and i got a ticket :-(

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 380
?

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1073
Lol, Donnie that's so dope. GJ on the getting out of it lol.

Silver Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 381
The cop said since he didnt see it, it was up to the guy who followed me to the school and stayed till the cops came. But he said "I just wanted him to learn a lesson, not make his life misreable." So I guess I got off easy.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4067
Well my above post about only ever been pulled over once is no longer accurate.........

Yesterday a state trooper got me on radar doing 82 in a 65 on I-80 here in northern PA. See my "worst day in a long time" thread for details.

$160

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5469
jk if you just got the ticket for 34 over how do you know its 317 in FL 30 over you have to go to court they dont give you the fine until you go. and your friend can get slapped with reckless driving too for doing double the speed limit in a residential area which it must have been if the speed limit was 30
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us