Song ID help

Username: Dsully

Post Number: 1
Hey guys, I recently heard a song in my car that I liked and I tried using the Song ID feature on my phone but it was to no avail. I've seen the lists of songs posted here and I figured if anyone can help me it is someone on this site. This is the ONLY clip where I've heard the song since I heard it in my car. The link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l32KtZeXxLM
The beat that I want to know is located at 1:06 to 1:10 in the video. I apologize for the short length but again it was the only small clip of the song that I have found. If anyone knows the name of the song or a website I can go to possibly find out, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Alex_smith

Post Number: 13
lose yourself --- eminem

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
oh... nvm

i read to the link and stopped

i dont know what that beat is

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10984
I think he means the short intro clip used within the time he specified. Almost impossible to tell.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
yeah i noticed afer i went back and read the rest

Username: Dsully

Post Number: 2
Yeah thanks so far guys, I know it's a short clip, I'm just seeing if the beat catches someone's ear

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 701
that short clip could be a thousand different songs, especially now-a-days where no one comes up with their own unique beat, they just take someone elses.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6934
ive heard that beat before danny....i just cant think of the song....i keep repeating it and it just wont hit me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us