New good/bad list

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 401
when is there gonna be a new one,that list is prolly old and it does need updates

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3807
I remember the owners of CAC were in the process of updating it a while ago...... I'll check and see if they did

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2527
make ur own

Silver Member

Post Number: 402
ok and ive thought about just getting everybody together on here and makin one,the one we got here right now,has kicker cvrs as highly recommended they do the job but there not that good

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 545
lol yeah when after you give them there recomended power for about 2 weeks they get too quite lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
im giving 2 of them bout 500 a piece and there takin it.but only been in for a couple of days,they dont sound the hottest but loud and get pretty low and only getting .92 sq of airspace a piece,but i know they aint the best,but for the pricei payed im not complaiuning

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13115
who cares about a bias list...

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3811
" make ur own "

If everybody does that we'll end up with 1000 different versions of that damn list. It's not prefect and everybody's opinions are different so it will never be perfect in everyone's view.

It is only meant to be a general guide for beginners to know whether a particular brand is worth considering or not. Something we can point people to when they say "which sub should I get: sony, volfenhag, or pyle" when they could get, say a kicker CVR, for similar price.

It is not prefect in everyone's eyes and never will be.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2538
i meant make ur own for urself to use. i agree every1 looks at products differently. what i personally dont like might be on some1 elses highly recommended side

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
i know what i thank is quality and what is bad,its in my head lol

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 837
M.S. is right.

Better than no list.

Even if you wouldn't call a brand "highly recommended," doesn't mean it isn't good equipment in every case, no matter who says it.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 12084
I got tired of working on that list because of the influx of asshats like Chauncey Brown whining about how biased it was, or how they disagree with this being here and that being there.
screw em.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15676
don't let that discourage you man. just make another one. please.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us