Almost Got My Dream Car......

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6904
well today my cousin went to trade in her 350Z to get a prius (for what reason i dont know). she knows i love her car so she calls us to see if we wanted it. it was ours for a mere $17000. my dad told her to bring it to our house on monday so we could take it to our buddy who owns a shop to make sure everything is well on the car. car only has about 50k miles on it. so im stoked cause i might be getting a car that i love to death. get a call an hour later, an she says she traded it in for 17500 and bought the prius.....so now im pissed as hell cause i dont get the car. my dad told me that as long as the car passed in our buddys opinion then id get the car, my sis would get my scion, my dad would get my sisters corolla. im furious now and this is just adding onto my unlucky month. so now im trying to convince him to get me one anywa but i doubt that will work out.....thought i finally got rid of my scion

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1281
so now doesn't that mean u basically have 17 grand to go towards a car via ur dad's money?

just look for one in that range. im sure u can find one

Silver Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

MN US

Post Number: 179
dude that sucks. ild be ready to slap that hoe for sellin it without talking to me again.

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 326
go down were she traded it and buy it from them lol

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6905
they'll jack up the price a couple thousand.....

and drizzle, unfortunatly, it does not equal that in my dads mind. for whatever reason it just doesnt. i have to work on him now to do it and chances are it wont happen.

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 327
U should go talk to the owner of the car lot and tell him that was ur cousin car and u kno how much she got out of it and you want it foe the same price and if they don't they just fu6k over ur cousin

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6907
i dont know how that will work out tho.....i mean they own the car now....they have the right to sell it for whatever price they want to

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1459
Upload

a car like this :D

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 544
that 350zs dope what size rims are those i thik they need to be bigger

Gold Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1460
They for sure need to be bigger they are 18" POS wheels. Im saving the funds for maybe a Nice set of Volk SF challenges or Work 3pc wheels in 19"

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1282
lol that makes no sense that ur dad would spend 17 grand on a car for u, only if it was ur cousins? whatev

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4044
its just a 350z :-)

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1708
yanks what kinda scion do you have????

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1971
killerz he has a tc

haha yanks, had that happened, think about it, YOU would have been driving a 350z, your sister a scion tc, and your DAD....keep in mind who bought the cars....a corolla hahaha

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6909
lol i know cal. my dad loves the corolla tho cause he has to drive up to DC everyday and its a solid 45 minute drive with no traffic and that never happens, even in the dead of night lol.

and drizle, i know it doesnt make sense. just how my dad tho. im gonna work on him.

and kebo, i hate you lol. that 350 looks very nice dude. do you like yours? any problems with it? any reason i sholdnt try and get one ?lol

and yes, i do have a scion tc killer. thanks cal

Gold Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1461
love it, Mine dosent have an problems. Get it if you can afford it. Its a car i dont think a young child should have thats just started driving or driving for a few years only. Ive been driving for only 10 years and i didnt respect my last Z and she got away from me.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6916
"Its a car i dont think a young child should have thats just started driving or driving for a few years only. Ive been driving for only 10 years and i didnt respect my last Z and she got away from me."

thats understandable. and i remember your thread when you crashed it, that was a shame to see. such a beautiful car wrecked.....ive been driving only 2 years now and havent got a ticket or in an accident. i do some speeding, i cant lie. but honestly, ive never done anything that was too stupid to the point where i put myself or anyone else in the car in danger. imo, i think im pretty respectful and responsible with what i have and know the limitations of things before i do anything "over the top." with the car i have now, i didnt speed at all until i felt comfortable with it.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6918
btw mr kebo, i saw where you put the 10" in the back, which looked very nice btw. but behind the seats i remember there is a nice little area. how big is that area? enough for a pair of 12's or 10's?

Gold Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1462
not not enough room where the factory 10" BOSE is. Not a very good place for anything really.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2088
i like what u said about the z gettin away from a 16 year old. but its not true is some cases, i had a 2004 mustang GT when i was 14 and was driving to school. i was doing 170mph down the 1/4 when i turned 16 :-) i love speed. its an addiction. but you must be responsible. i drove a front wheel drive sports/import car.. nothing compared to that of a mustang or a vette.. im not a vette fan.. dont like the way they handle at all. but yeah went driftin in the import.. im not gonna lie it was a crazy awesome time. lol. im driven a Z before also.. im not really sure how it "got" away from you, i stepped on this one hard, and never even got the least bit nervous.. ran through the gears smoothly.. was doing 115 a lil bit later.. if it has 4 wheels i can drive the sh*t out of it. lol

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 390
i almost won a million doallers..but the numbers on my lotery ticket didnt match the winning ones...lmao

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6919
sorry noel but i dont see the connection to that.....

Gold Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1463
I didnt respect the throttle and the power it made in a RWD car. Pretty simple. and what was you driving that will do 170 in the 1/4?

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2091
yeah he did that in my thread too..

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6922
well guys, heres some more of the story that my dad just told me....they sold the car to the dealership for $9500, yes thats right $9500, not $17500 like i said above. my dad misheard her last nite. so i wouldve got that car for $9500 and all it needed was new tires and a new clutch totaling only like $2k....so basically id have to only pay $11500 for the car and itd be running perfectly. this pisses me off even further. im about to call up my cousin and aunt and just tell them off but i cant do that. they better get me one hell of a christmas present lol. this is just unbelieveable.....so now, come to find out, only have $11000 to spend on a car if i want a new one.....used wrx maybe?

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 386
sorry yanks i thats a bummer. but karma might work in your favor who knows.. maybe you will find a sick car for 10G and have some left over money to blow on it

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 690
scion tc + 11000 dollars = one bad a*ss scion tc.

do you get the 11000 anyway? and why so set on import..?

if i was you i'd spend 6 grand or so on a stang or camaro.. with the left over money you can do engine, tranny, and rear end, then proceed to smoke a 350z.

unless it's more about show than go, which is cool. gotta look good too.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6923
gavin that a fair point man. unfortunatly, just because my dad will buy me an $11k car does not mean i get the $11k....cause if it did, id have one hell of a sound system in my little tc lol. honestly, im done with my tc. i just dont like it anymore. nothing wrong with it, just i like to try new stuf out lol. i hate camaros for some reason. the mustang tho, thats interesting. i like the older style of mustangs a bunch. mite look into that. but yea im pretty big on show just cause i dont know much about performance and when i say i dont know much, i mean i know nothing lol.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 693
haha that's cool. check out the mustangs.. you could get a pretty clean fox body stang for 11 grand. and i figured you wouldnt just get the 11 grand no matter what.. most parents dont work like that unfortunatley.. lol. i would say check in trade in value on that tc.. but if your sister is getting it i guess that's out of the question. because that would add a decent chunk to your spending limit.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6924
yea my car will definitly go to my sis so no trade in unfortunatly....i might be able to pull off the "its almost christmas time" excuse and get a little bit more money lol

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 779
That sucks with the car, you'd think they'd keep you in mind before screwing you over. I hate the stock bose 10 location, it leaves no room for upgrades really. If it's a convertable those zs have very little sub room, but they're fast- fun cars. You could get 02+ Mustang GT- plenty of upgrade room engine wise. 2 nice 12s would fit in the trunk okay. My wife wants one after driving my 5spd gt a few years ago. Good luck, sorry about not getting that deal.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4049
only prob with the stangs.. the gts stock are slow :-(

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 694
true.. but they have lots of potential with just a few good bolt on parts. i have a 2004 mustang gt that puts down a substantial amount of horsepower with just a few upgrades.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3852
" honestly, im done with my tc. i just dont like it anymore. nothing wrong with it, just i like to try new stuf out lol. "

Must be nice to be able to just get new cars whenever. I bought my truck myself, insured it myself, etc. since I was 16. And it's a 94 and wasn't in good shape at all. It runs/looks nice now, but I can't even count how many hours/days I spent under that damn thing to get it to that point. Replaced most of the body panels on it and the entire front suspension.........

oh well /rant

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6927
go ahead and rant MS. i understand. im spoiled and i know it. ill be the first one to admit it

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3855
Haha sorry Yanks I don't hate people who are more well off than me....... cause theres a hell of a lot of people worse off. I was just in a bad mood when I read that, as I had just realized I have a paper due tomarrow and I should be doing that instead of posting on ecoustics, but I really really don't want to

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6928
dont even worry about it MS. its hard to piss me off bud. if it makes you feel any better, i have to write a research paper for tomorrow and sign up for classes tonite.....i have a lot of respect that you managed to do so well with what you had. i know i wouldnt be able to.

Bronze Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 64
hey yanks fan do you live in virignia

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 758
must be nice feg

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6933
yea D-money, im in Northern VA about 20 miles south of DC....where you at?

lay off jesse lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15672
yanks is a spoiled rich brat. lol. his parents buy him season tickets to the yankees game every year.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6937
dont be mad cause i kick your azz in fantasy everything chad lol. for the record, my parents have not bought me season tickets to the yankees ever....which is a shame....and for the record, i paid for my entire system, they did not buy any part of that.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15673
geez man. i was just playing. i didn't think you would get all upset. sorry man.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6939
lol i was kidding chad....when have you ever seen me mad on here?

Bronze Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 65
i live at smith mountain lake aka ronoake aka the middle of effin now where lol where do you go for stereo comps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us