Hypothetically

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 691
Could one fit an 12" RD alpha V1 behind the seat of a standard cab F150 (2000-2003 models), or even a 12" SSD, I don't think you can, but I don't have an F150 to test it out. I have both those speakers, SSD BNIB was thinking about selling but it has a shallower mounting depth than the Alpha.

Anyway, if anyone knows for sure, or can offer me some alternatives, I'm tring to get rid of my blazer so I can RUN back to Ford, and wasn't too sure that either of these speakers would fit behind the seat.

If neither would fit, in that case, would anyone be interested in a fairly new, lightly used 12" alpha V1 or a 12" SSD copper coil BNIB in a couple months? (both dual 2)

and Possibly a RD 1000.1D

bump for opinions/help

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 638
go to a dealer and measure how much space is behind the seat.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 692
yeah....I'm lazy, thats why I was hoping anyone had exp that way I wouldn't have to go up there.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 9049
Does the F150 have a bench seat or bucket seats? If it has buckets, just take the center seat out and build a box to fit in its place.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 697
actually, it will more than likely by a 60/40...so....?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3867
Keep your Blazer then you won't have any space problems

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 698
well, it's an LT, and all it does it keep nickel and diming me. I've even considered getting a Fukus instead, if I can't get an F150
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us