My new car and setup

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 538
ok i am so tird of driving this hoopty i drive so i am getting a brand new ford tarus but i got a question i have came up with 2 setups but i dont know which to get or plan on getting either 1 15 inch sub (brand not important right now) or getting 4 12 inch subs (infinity most deffinitly) which one

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3053
why only 1 15 and why 4 12 inch infinities?

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1970
why a brand new ford taurus, you could get like a brand new mazdaspeed 3

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 541
cal i would rather drive something with the name of ford GMc chrysler dodge somewhere along those lines and reece the reason for the sub selection is i want to be anle to have some trunk space left and the infinities is because i like infinity i am not makin a show car just a car to ride with and customize

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1015
GM>Ford, by a lot. Dunno if it's true or not, but I've heard Ford owns Mazda anyway.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 688
Ford>GM anyday, I've owned both and only ever had thousands of dollars worth of problems with GM, Never had any problems with the Ford I used to have, now I'm stuck with a chevy until I get save up some money

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3798
GM > Ford just cause I'm a chevy guy

But really Ford is not bad. My Dad had a 88 taurus go 15 years and 200k miles.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 9053
Ford Truck

GM Cars

:-)

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 391
chevy trucks,88 silverado 180 k running like new

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3057
dodge ftw

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3800
chevy trucks X2

94 Blazer 165k still kickin

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 835
Logan is speakin truth...

Ford trucks, GM cars.

1996 F350 gas.. 260k km.. Runs like brand new, no hiccups at all.

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 836
BTW... 1990-1994 toyota v6 engines are incredible... I know of 2 at over 500,000km and still run great.. many over 400,000.

Quite cheap to maintain too.

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 399
my dad had a 87 toyota truck,believe it was a six cylinder,maybe 4,he was driving it around till it had 350k +.it was sold like 5 years ago and its still driving around.the only thang i ever remember tearing up on it was the clutch

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 543
mrc i wouldnt be to proud to say i am a dodge fan latly not with the cars i have seen coming off the line up with the problems there having i know my mom has ownd two dodge carven and had to return them within 6 months because of electricall isuses or faulty enginering

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3842
dodge sucks, my dad used to have a dakota and a stratus both sucked, had major problems keept nickel and dimeing us to death untill he got rid of them, now ha s a 1500 chevey, and cobalt way better haven't had a problem yet. and my sister had a tauras once, a 98 it was allright but now she has an impala and its 100000000x times better.

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 546
lol if everything gose alright i should have my new car here soon. ooo and the big top off is i have and uncle that works for ford discount

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1709
RWD/AWD > FWD

back to topic

4 12s > 1 15 on airspace you will need a way bigger enclosure for 4 12s then 1 15.... period.... even if they get .75 cubes each the face will be larger than 1 15.....

08 taurus???

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 547
i am getting the awd series and have you seen the new taurus there dope lookin its the first time i have seen a tarus and said d@m i wish i had that car

Bronze Member
Username: George12

Post Number: 51
Sup guys, i got a question , have anybody of you ever order car audio/dvd players from (chinavasion.com) if yohave how are there products and how delivery time? thanks guys.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6915
isnt the "new" taurus just a ford 500 with taurus on it instead of 500? i heard the 500 wasnt selling as expected so they changed the name back to the classic name of taurus

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3829
^^^^ yes and no

They took the five-hundred (which was a fairly nice car to begin with) and made some improvements, gave it a bigger engine = more power, etc. and renamed it the new Taurus

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 693
They only renamed it the Tauras because no one was familiar with the 500 and there fore it was becoming hard to sell. But yeah basically 500=Tauras

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6917
oh ok thanks MS. i was close lol.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2090
ehh yall are both right in terms.. reallly its idenitcally a 500 yanks. jus new grill.. knick knack stuff.. same motor.. i just asked my dad.. who is a ford dealer. so plz dont try and question me. they might have an upgradeable engine, but he doesnt think so.. like the v6 is the biggest one u can get in a taurus/500. any more FORD questions ask me. im the ford hookup man. i have inside info. lol

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3834
" The restyled Five Hundred sedan, which was first shown at the 2007 Detroit Auto Show has been renamed as the Taurus for the 2008 model year. The rebadging announcement was made at the 2007 Chicago Auto Show, and Ford employees hastily removed the badging from a Five Hundred on a rotating stand, and replaced it with Taurus badging.[citation needed] The Ford Freestyle will also be discontinued, in favor of the 2008 Ford Taurus X, which is similar in size to the Freestyle. The updated Five Hundred / Taurus includes an upgraded 260 hp 3.5 L V6, replacing the 203 hp 3.0 L V6 for the 2008 model year, along with new front and rear styling. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Five_Hundred

" Changes to the new Taurus from the existing Five Hundred include over 500 changes with the most obvious being a newly styled front end and the addition of the 263 hp 3.5 L Duratec 35 V6 which replaces the 203 hp Duratec 30 3.0 L V6. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Taurus

Ownage

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2092
didnt own me? he thought i meant the new 2007 500's as we dont have any taurus's in yet. once i said 2008 taurus he chimed in with oh yeah.. its got a new 3.5 in it.. i was like thanks dad... lol.

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 550
lol well i am stell going to stop buying car audio stuff for now and grab me and new one of those so if everything goes like i am planing i will be driving and new one of those by spring
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us