Did some research....

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 311
and i decided i really liked the 12" Resonant Engineering MX that Dustin suggested to me but im not sure wheres the best place to get it with a good price... even if you know some one who has a used one and is selling it.

oh and this was the thread i had before:
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=4&post=1303811#POST1303811

if you know where i can get any of the subs listed in the thread above for a good price used or new. i would be very thankful.

and for the heads up once i buy the sub and box to go with my jbl bp 1200.1 im gonna have to make a big thread of how to setup everything ;)

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 312
night time. i'll check this tomorow or maybe in an hour. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3815
"that Dustin suggested"

YA score one for me, fvcck fi. back to topic i know woofersetc.com sells them but there super exspensive, i'd look on ebay there on there also, thats really the only places i know of right off the top of my head.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3816
http://carjamz.com/zen/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=24&sort=20a&filter_id=69& alpha_filter_id=0

heres another site i found re on, but still pretty exspesive.

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 313
thanks dustin... dang i wish that sub was some how cheaper it looks so s.e.x.y.!!! :-)

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3735
Dustin you're an idiot. The old RE stuff was better than the new stuff.

And I guess you don't know who used to design RE's subs? Well, Fi is his new company.

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 314
so what does that mean?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 3041
it means you need to make a thread that has Renegadesrun as the title and hope he answers. He can get you a 12 inch mx for around 450-475. other than that you will have to shell out a lot of dough or just search used for a long time... i'm pretty sure theres some MXs on caraudio.com that didn't sale a while back... you could search those and ask the dudes if they are still wanting to sell... they were going for around 350-400 a piece maybe a little more

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3817
"Dustin you're an idiot. The old RE stuff was better than the new stuff. "

nice name calling ms what are you 5? and for your info the mx in one badazz sub, would easily crush a fi q, and the reason i say say fvcck fi is because everyone rides their nuts like their gods gift to car audio which their not a lot of companies make as good if not better equipment.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3751
Well you sounded like you were bashing Fi and promoting RE, when in fact their subs are as similar as chevrolet and GMC's trucks are.

And would that sub crush a loaded BL? I think not. And the BL is much cheaper.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3824
"Well you sounded like you were bashing Fi and promoting RE, when in fact their subs are as similar as chevrolet and GMC's trucks are.

true, and to be honest i don't really like either companey new subs, i only liked the old xbl^2 xxx, and Re's amps.

And would that sub crush a loaded BL? I think not. And the BL is much cheaper."

not really sure, but just by lookng at specs the mx should get play lower with more authority, but the bl might be louder, but then again box plays to big of role.

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 315
but are the sq on these subs bad? Like i want a good low end but i dont want bad sq

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3833
both subs will have 'good" sq but theres so many variables its hard to say, plus it depends on what have you heared before if your used to listing to w6's or atlas's you might be able to tell a difference but if you listen to cvr's or audioburns you might not, just make sure you build a good box and im sure you'll be happy with it.

and ya talk to REN i forgot he was a RE dealer, he'll hook you up.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3770
IMO you're wasting your money if you get the MX. Not saying it's not a good sub, it is. But after RE changed ownership their prices were inflated.

Thats why people say "Fi is the new RE"

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3836
yes buy FI so your sub will destroy itself with lead slap, then try to return it but have to pay for the manufacture mistakes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us