For the art teacher...

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Rattle your ... Missouri

Post Number: 2638
My art teacher was asking what he should be looking for when it comes to car speakers. He said he bought JBL and liked it, to give you anything to work with.

I tend not to pay much attention to car audio *speakers,* so I need your advice.

Now, he's a teacher, so he probably doesn't have a huge budget. He plays guitar (rated one of the best in the area).

He says he likes it to be really clear...so basically he's saying low distortion and flat in a car. He "says" he doesn't like booming bass, but I'm sure he hasn't experienced what a well-installed subwoofer can sound like.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 12081
Focal Polyglass

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 4271
Tell us why glasswolf. Im looking for some speakers and was looking at focal but wasnt sure yet. I listen to just about everything.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 12082
good speakers. well made, good tonal quality, and a bit on the aggressive or bright side, which seems to appeal to most listeners.
I'm a rare exception preferring a more laid back, smooth response, like you'd find with DynAudio.

Anyway, the Focals fit what he's looking for. JL's XR series is also bright and have similar qualities to the Focals.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us