Need New Box For AA HavoC...... this make take some thinking...

Silver Member
Username: Vc23

Michigan

Post Number: 126
yes so i got a new whip and i need some box plans... my old box was 18" x 18" by 36" but my trunk now is way smaller... so the gap it has to fit through is only 14 inches... between my trunk latch and the top.....so i dont have the old havoc specs but it has to be around 3.5 cubic feet and i want it tuned to like 32hz... hmm put on your thinking caps...

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4006
looks like the only way youll fit it in that trunk is to fire the sub up.. unless you have more height by removing the back seat and install the box in the trunk from there

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 128
yeah i think through the back seat is about 15inches tall so that really makes no difference... but it should be alright having the sub face up... and the port firing back toward the liscense plate? or port firing up....?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4007
sub up and port either back or to the wheelwell.. im going to fire my sub up and port through the center section of the seat that folds down just to mess around

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

3 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 748
Maybe you should just sell that Havoc to me and get something that suits your ride better

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1274
cobly u didnt answer my question in another thread...

is that the new havocs u have or the old?

Silver Member

Post Number: 749
Yeah I remember answering it, they are the old havocs.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1275
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sry

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 130
oh how i love your 3 havocs that you have colby... but honestly im not selling mine... if you would like to sell me 1 of yours so i can just take out my backseats and make a giant box for two of them and then you can also have two of them.... i mean seriously who theh ell needs 3 havocs anyway... and why 3... such an odd number.... 2 would suit you best......

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2492
lol. i have a box that may fit ur needs. its about 12 inches high tuned to 32. forget other dimensions but it is 3.5 cubes. and port is painted black on sides and red on top and bottom. id let it go for 20 plus ship just because i have no use for it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 750
VC23, with 3 havocs, I can wire them to 4/3 ohms (1.333) and get a lil over 1krms a piece to them. With two havocs, I would get just over 1krms to two. With 4 havocs, ill get 1krms to all four.

It's pointless to run my memphis 4kw at 2 ohms and get half power, but I can settle with 4/3 ohms. Ideally, I'd like to have four havocs and put 1k to each by running 1 ohm.

I'll do $320 shipped for your used havoc. With that money, you will be able to put it towards a nicer sub.

Honestly, I am fairly impressed with how tight and low the bass is with a Havoc, but they just don't seem to get as loud as I expected. My 15" Atomic Apocolypse will destroy the Havoc in SPL with any power. I would get new subs, but that is a pain and I would probably lose money. If you wanted two or three, I would unload them, but I'm not going to just sell one and have two subs that expensive sitting around.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 132
hmmm i appreciate your offer but i bought it for 450 and i dont really feel like looking for anything else so thats a no can do.......sorry

Silver Member

Post Number: 751
Damnn why did you pay 450 for one? The most I paid was $335 shipped brand new from AA, and that was during the time they had it for $425-$450.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4012
with $320 you could get an 04/05 RE XXX or an SI Mag.. or pick up a Brahma motor and recone it

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 133
man then i gotta go and get another amp..... cause 1000 wont push it..... so hmmm maybe... talk to me after christmas and maybe you will have a deal.... how do the xxx;s stack up against the havoc..... and be honest...dont tellm e there way better just cause colby wants my shi-t

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13094
XXX>Havoc

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 135
hmm chauncey word on the street is you know yo sh-it.... so heres the predicament im in.... i can sell my havoc to him for 320$...my shi.tty amp for about $175 so i will have roughly $500... so christmas is comin up as well and i just ask for money from the rents... so say i got about 1100.... i was lookin into the earlier xxxs and cant seem to find any on ebay... i was also lookin at dd 9515 and cant find the price... another one would be the 15 fi btl with all the options.... so giving 1100 which sub and amp would you choose out of those... or any others....

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13095
whats the overall goal of ur setup???

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 138
loud as f'uck but still sound decent.....its more of a sppql setup... i like how i did that...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4017
you could go the hd3 route..

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 139
nah.... dont really know much about them but it is a posibility....

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13096
how much space u got

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 140
well i origanlly was gonna put it in the trunk but then realizzed it was impossible so im just usin my backseat......so i got lots of room... thats where my havoc is at the moment

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13097
so ur gonna use ur back seat?? and do u have aim..this sh!t is slow

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 141
umm yeah hang on... whats your sn?

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13098
ChaunChaun3000

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 142
hah yeah gimme a minute ill add you... i think mines like bradyvc23 or some shi.t...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us