Kinetik !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Harrisburg star city, Pistolvania USA

Post Number: 72
wow i had no idea those batteries were so much... is there any other cheaper route i could go the site recomended i get an HC1400 for up front and 2 HC 1800 for the back! thats like 1000 dollars anything cheaper than tht i plan on running an orion 2500d and like a 300 watt 2 channel to run my components.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 3006
odyssey batteries are a little cheaper i think, but otima batteries are the cheapest as far as i know

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
ok well are those sh*tty batteries thats why there cheaper?? and could i put a kinetik up front and then two optimas in the back or do thy all have to be the same kind/brand?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5581
"odyssey batteries are a little cheaper i think, but otima batteries are the cheapest as far as i know"

Wrong.Odyssey batts are more expensive.They're supposed to be better than Kinetik too.Optima are cheaper but they don't perform as well as Kinetiks do.If you think that's too expensive then you shouldn't get too into car audio because that's exactly what it is,expensive.Oh and there's no way those 3 batteries should cost 1000 dollars.It should be around 600-800 bucks.You're not looking in the right places.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5582
You also don't need all those batteries.Do you have a high output alternator or are you planning on running your system with the vehicle off?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Yea I plan on getting a 200 amp alt. Well how many batteries do I need and rob those prices were on the kinetik website so where should I look and I got money I jus dnt like paying a lot for certain items u knoi could see spending tht on amps or subbs but batteries lol.. U think thy would be a lil cheaper.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5586
You can find them on ebay for a good price.You can probably fit an HC1800 under the hood and get a HC2400 in the back and you'd be good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us