Infinty refrence

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 804
my 6.5's messed up somehow and are making weird as s noises. mayb theyre blown ehh idk bout time to replace them anyway. looking for some cheap 6.5 inch components to hold me until i get some extra money. i wasl ookin at some infinty refrences like 60 watts rms each on ebay. what do u guys think of those?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3631
They suck. But so will any "cheap" components. Good speakers ain't cheap. My advice, save money until you can get something nice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 805
well i plan on buying some nice rainbows for my front speakers. im saving for those i just wanted to spend like 50 or so, so ill at least have music playing in the front of my car ya know. thanx though... i figured they sucked theyre mad cheap lol

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3637
Well they will be better than stock. But that's about it.

Username: Jk_audio

Novi, MI US

Post Number: 4
ok well they dont suck but i do agree that cheap anything isnt good but if u want something rly nice i suggest the perfect line, like i have 6.5 2 ways in my front and 6x9 3 ways in the rear, and it sounds amazing

Silver Member

Post Number: 809
thanx for the advice josh, but im just getting these to have music playing in the front of my car until i have enough money for my rainbows. looking for something cheap but not horrible. i have 6x8 infinity kappas in the back and i like them. figured the refrence line wouldnt be bad and it would be good enough to hold me. 40 bucks shipped new lol they'll do for now

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3648
The perfects are mediocore at best........

if they sound good, you haven't heard good components
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us